Can i bring down all the levels of tracks in the mixer all at once without routing to a bus?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Raveshaper

14 Mar 2018

This capture was done in Reason 7, but the feature is still missing with no announcements of adding it as of this post.
This is part of a larger design that sort of adds a data network to the mapping of Remote Overrides.

It took a lot of work to make it possible and took me roughly 4 years to engineer.
I'm revisiting the project and looking to make some sort of steps toward a demo of its capabilities, but this will take considerable planning and resources.

Given enough ingenuity and ambition, any problem can be solved.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

S1GNL

15 Mar 2018

I haven't read all comments, so maybe this has been suggested already:

1. Put a line mixer - cabled - at the end of each track's insert chain you want to control.

2. Create a mix channel and drag the line mixer into it's insert window (keep the original cabling ofc).

3. You're now able to assign the channel's knob(s) to either the channel or master level of any line mixer which you want to control with using the mix channel's programmer.

4. This way you create a "VCA Knob" for selected (or all) mix channels right in the Reason Mixer...

TMT

06 Oct 2019

Ok, I just figured it out, very easy (again, I'm on the Windows version). Click on one fader at the end of the mixer. Hold down the shift key and then click on the fader at the other end of the mixer. They all highlight aqua. You can let go of the shift key, and selecting any fader allows you to adjust all of them.

• Information