Login failed - over and over and over.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Benedict
Competition Winner

02 Jul 2020

How about just straight to the PC) I'm sure most of my stuff on my last PC was Auth to Codemeter on the machine and not Balance or the dongle.

"-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

sekrit

05 Jul 2020

Billy wrote:
02 Jul 2020
Actually I'm not sure that the dongle will help,

I too have a dongle and have used it since whatever version of reason it came with but I am completely unable to use reason as a plugin in my other daw "Odesi" it doesn't matter if I login, sync or use my dongle I can't get anything other than a few stock instruments to function as RRP and it's been that way since the release..
Yup... I JUST got Reason upgraded in May, but have NOT tried using it until this weekend. The ONLY way that it works for me right now is as a VST plugin... I mean, WTF?! We should be discounted for all of this lack of professional service!

Billy+

07 Jul 2020

sekrit wrote:
05 Jul 2020

Yup... I JUST got Reason upgraded in May, but have NOT tried using it until this weekend. The ONLY way that it works for me right now is as a VST plugin... I mean, WTF?! We should be discounted for all of this lack of professional service!
I have managed to login and purchase from the shop, but I needed to install another browser, as the default safari browser in El Capian will not access any page correctly.

I can use reason standalone, but am unable to use it as a vst in Odesi.

• Information