double dipping on prop purchase

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
moneykube

28 Dec 2016

I bought reason 9 upgrade.... after I bought parsec upgrade.... order shows I bought 2 reason 9 upgrades which is useless and will not pay for 2... need refund on one.... no need for 2 reason 9 upgrades.... all previous versions I bought no longer show up... what if I want to use 7 on occasion.... something screwed up
Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 11.35.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 11.35.54 AM.png (94.64 KiB) Viewed 2219 times
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

moneykube

28 Dec 2016

not paying for 2 reason 9 upgrades.... sent info to props but bill will be due in days grrrrrr

moneykube

28 Dec 2016

how long will this take to straighten out... being support takes eons to reply.... not impressed... not made of money

normen

28 Dec 2016

Well did you check if they actually charged you twice? Maybe invoice is just listed separately for the reason upgrade for some reason?

angorapostfrosch

28 Dec 2016

Have you accidently bought 2 upgrades or did the shop software screw things up?

With my problems in the past, the propellerheads have always been helpful and reacted quite fast.

But I think you will have to wait at least another 12 hours until office hours in sweden start. During holiday season i think it might take a little longer.

Catblack

28 Dec 2016

I have an issue with the shop today and got overcharged and am waiting for a reply from the Propellerheads as well. I'm actually sitting here fuming and waiting for a reply.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

moneykube

28 Dec 2016

normen wrote:Well did you check if they actually charged you twice? Maybe invoice is just listed separately for the reason upgrade for some reason?
no bought reason 9 upgrade... purchase went through... then I bought parsec upgrade and they added reason upgrade #2 to order... reason 9 upgrade #2 appeared in parsec upgrade... same date... 5 minutes later... 2 different order numbers... mastercard has it on record... once bought it should not stay in the purcghase section.... should have been parsec only
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 12.57.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 12.57.54 PM.png (44.07 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 12.16.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 12.16.36 PM.png (228.2 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Last edited by moneykube on 28 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.

eusti

28 Dec 2016

Well, the cart has been acting strange for me for a while now... When I go back to the store often there are still things in the cart that I bought the last time around... :(

D.

jonheal

28 Dec 2016

If you had only one copy of Reason to update in the first place then it's an obvious store screw up, which I'm sure they'll fix for you ... probably.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

moneykube

28 Dec 2016

well I had 2 separate ones... 3, 4, 5 , 6.and record.... and also 7 as a separate buy.... now all but 2 reason 9 are removed... they updated and removed first instance... then they removed 7 with 2nd unwanted upgrade

Loque

28 Dec 2016

Yep, the card is weird in the new shop. After purches the things stay in the shopping card, so keep in mind to remove them. Its maybe not a problem for REs.
Reason12, Win10

moneykube

28 Dec 2016

they should really fix that... oh well... waiting now... not impressed I may have to pay for 2 before it gets worked out
... live on 600 bucks a month

Catblack

28 Dec 2016

Yeah, I'm on a budget here, too. In my case, I thought Khz One was still on sale because my cart said it was, then the checkout page said it was when it loaded. So I entered my card details and hit the button. And _then_ I saw that my bank account was charged for $80 more. I was not charged the amount the checkout page said I would be!

I had planned on getting more REs today, too. But now I'm feeling ripped off the past many hours. Why don't they have sales support on call?

Damn.

moneykube

28 Dec 2016

Catblack wrote:Yeah, I'm on a budget here, too. In my case, I thought Khz One was still on sale because my cart said it was, then the checkout page said it was when it loaded. So I entered my card details and hit the button. And _then_ I saw that my bank account was charged for $80 more. I was not charged the amount the checkout page said I would be!

I had planned on getting more REs today, too. But now I'm feeling ripped off the past many hours. Why don't they have sales support on call?
that is terrible.... what is going on with their shop page.... seems too many things just not right.... khz one is likely worth 20 but no way is it worth 80.... wrom what I have heard in demos I wouldn't pay more then 10 bucks even though it supports the company that gave away so many rack.... I got those kind of sounds in so many racks and stock devices... cv seems the only good thing about it and I still have to get off my ass to learn how that whole animal works.... still figuring out what 9 can do.... never fully figured out the options in all the versions since 2.5.... getting older and brain can only handle so much lol... hope you get it worked out.... I think I read others had similar issues... yet some did not.... the shop seems quite buggy right now... at one point reason was asking me to authorize although it was.... that whole weirdnrss lasted half a day .... had to reinstall authorizor for some reason... your hassle deserves a free re... why oh why do these things happen on weekends and holidays?

Sorped

28 Dec 2016

eusti wrote:Well, the cart has been acting strange for me for a while now... When I go back to the store often there are still things in the cart that I bought the last time around... :(

D.
Same has happened for me.
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

EnochLight

28 Dec 2016

moneykube wrote:mastercard has it on record...
If you can't wait for Prop's support to sort this out because your finances are limited, do it yourself. Whether this is a credit card Mastercard, or a debit/ATM Mastercard - you can challenge the charge to your card through the issuing bank. Get in touch with the bank and request that the charge is removed, as you did not authorize the sale on one of them.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Data_Shrine

28 Dec 2016

I've also seen duplicates in the shop' cart. It's weird.

Olivier

29 Dec 2016

The cart doesn't get cleared properly after completing a purchase.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Soft Enerji

29 Dec 2016

eauhm wrote:The cart doesn't get cleared properly after completing a purchase.
I can confirm that. I bought Rob Papen's SubBoomBass a few days ago. Just had a look now and it's still in my cart. WTF!?

Piss poor Props! Hope moneykube gets refunded as a matter of urgency!

Catblack

29 Dec 2016

I have just heard from the Propellerhead sales support.

They say that in my case, since it is not a propellerhead product than I am shit out of luck.

What a way to treat a loyal customer.

Damn.

fieldframe
RE Developer

29 Dec 2016

Catblack wrote:I have just heard from the Propellerhead sales support.

They say that in my case, since it is not a propellerhead product than I am shit out of luck.

What a way to treat a loyal customer.
If the price changed and you just didn't notice on the confirmation page, yeah, it sucks, but it makes sense that they can only reverse that for first-party products.

However, if you saw a specific amount on the buy confirmation page and your account was charged something else, I'm pretty sure that's against the merchant agreements Propellerhead has with card processors and Paypal.

eusti

29 Dec 2016

As much as a fan as I am of the Props and their products I still hope that either their attitude regarding this (as in not fixing their cart that is obviously broken (not just for me) and the resale of REs), or someone takes them to court for it and it hopefully gets sorted out that way...
(I guess my patience has run out a bit today... :/)

D.

Catblack

29 Dec 2016

The sales price was ON the confirmation page. I entered my details, probably took less than two minutes.

And the next page they don't show a total, they email you a receipt. That's how I found out I was overcharged.

I am still both furiously angry and dumbstruck at the Propellerhead sales support response. The error was with their cart -- I would not have picked up the Khz One at full price. (It's lovely and all, but I'm shopping a sale.) But they've told me that since it was not a Propellerhead product, they can't do anything about it.

And disputing the charge means that I'm probably going to have to miss out on the 3 other REs I picked up on sale yesterday too.

It's just unreal. I'd call Sweden and talk to the sales support directly if I could find a phone number for them.

Damn.

16BitBear

29 Dec 2016

Soft Enerji wrote:
eauhm wrote:The cart doesn't get cleared properly after completing a purchase.
I can confirm that. I bought Rob Papen's SubBoomBass a few days ago. Just had a look now and it's still in my cart. WTF!?

Piss poor Props! Hope moneykube gets refunded as a matter of urgency!
I can confirm this as well. I would say this has been a long term problem for almost a year now. I have to always remove my previous purchases from the cart or risk another buy.

eusti

29 Dec 2016

@Catblack: Maybe KHZ can help you out? Why don't you contact them, describe what happened and see if they want to do something?

D.

• Information