Synth University 48hr live stream

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
JCBendock

03 Dec 2016

Synth player for Jesus Culture, he does most his sound design in reason then rewires into ableton for live gigs. Stream at Ianmcintosh.tv

EnochLight

03 Dec 2016

I find it ironic that a religious band that immerses themselves in religious mythology chooses software called "Reason", which by name is the antitheses of religious faith-based belief. Just say'n!

:shrug:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

QVprod

03 Dec 2016

EnochLight wrote:I find it ironic that a religious band that immerses themselves in religious mythology chooses software called "Reason", which by name is the antitheses of religious faith-based belief. Just say'n!

Except that it isn't ironic at all for those of us who don't believe it's mythology. Actually, we find it quite Reasonable ;)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..." (Isaiah 1:18)

EnochLight

04 Dec 2016

QVprod wrote:
EnochLight wrote:I find it ironic that a religious band that immerses themselves in religious mythology chooses software called "Reason", which by name is the antitheses of religious faith-based belief. Just say'n!

Except that it isn't ironic at all for those of us who don't believe it's mythology. Actually, we find it quite Reasonable ;)

Well, the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic would generally prove otherwise. But, carry on! ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

QVprod

04 Dec 2016

EnochLight wrote:
QVprod wrote:

Well, the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic would generally prove otherwise. But, carry on! ;)
Sadly there aren't enough DAW names to keep this going without going way further off topic, and no Bible verses that contain the word 'logic' (though there are plenty of verses that do involve the words think, thought, and mind). :cool:

On topic though, Christian or not the guy does some pretty cool sound design for the songs he plays on.

HepCat

04 Dec 2016

I'm not avid in synthology, so l shall look into this, thanks.

• Information