Is it me or....

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
8cros

05 Jul 2016

Demo.
It should be 3 + 3 notes, and obtained 2 + 3. There must be sus chord. Include your creative imagination. :D
Record For The Real Force
REASON RESONANCES

Juan Rosa

05 Jul 2016

jfrichards wrote:
Juan Rosa wrote:I really miss the line 6 WahWah i think that Propellerhead owe us a real and dedicated WahWah emulation. :ugeek:
That's true, but for now, there is a good one in R9 in Rack Extensions > Softube Amp > Effect Patches > Filter-Amp Wah 3.cmb
Here it is on a guitar and a synth:

https://allihoopa.com/s/IK80UXUY
Sorry it's no so good!

8cros

05 Jul 2016

Juan Rosa wrote:
jfrichards wrote:
Juan Rosa wrote:I really miss the line 6 WahWah i think that Propellerhead owe us a real and dedicated WahWah emulation. :ugeek:
That's true, but for now, there is a good one in R9 in Rack Extensions > Softube Amp > Effect Patches > Filter-Amp Wah 3.cmb

Sorry it's no so good!
I found it a year ago
Attachments
Line 6 Wha Replacer.cmb.zip
(78.75 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

06 Jul 2016

I understand that people here often troll creativity of others, and my problem is baloney to others. :oops:
But, Jesus, I do not like 2 notes in the chord instead of 3.
REASON RESONANCES

jfrichards

06 Jul 2016

8cros wrote:I understand that people here often troll creativity of others, and my problem is baloney to others. :oops:
If you start a new thread about how to get 3 notes in this particular set up and show a screen shot of the settings on the player and the midi notes in the sequencer, people can help troubleshoot the issue. There are dozens of little tricky issues with Players and they will get worse as people dive into them, but they are mostly fixable. My guess is that after 3 or 6 months, people will start mastering these little buggers. Someone said you can't do complex orchestrations with them, but this is short-sighted. It's quite surprising that the Tutorials and Techniques section is not filling up with Player questions and discoveries, but that will probably change, unless a new section is set up just for them.

8cros

06 Jul 2016

jfrichards wrote:
8cros wrote:I understand that people here often troll creativity of others, and my problem is baloney to others. :oops:
If you start a new thread about how to get 3 notes in this particular set up and show a screen shot of the settings on the player and the midi notes in the sequencer, people can help troubleshoot the issue. There are dozens of little tricky issues with Players and they will get worse as people dive into them, but they are mostly fixable. My guess is that after 3 or 6 months, people will start mastering these little buggers. Someone said you can't do complex orchestrations with them, but this is short-sighted. It's quite surprising that the Tutorials and Techniques section is not filling up with Player questions and discoveries, but that will probably change, unless a new section is set up just for them.
it does not require the image. It's simple. In my scale has five notes. This pentatonic. And in it, instead of thirds - quart. Tonic triad - 2 notes instead of three. :|
Nobody can help me.
I know that they can say: "Your scale is broken".
- No, tovarisch Stalin, my scale is cool. Jesus. :puf_unhappy:
REASON RESONANCES

jfrichards

07 Jul 2016

8cros wrote:...my scale has five notes. This pentatonic. And in it, instead of thirds - quart. Tonic triad - 2 notes instead of three. :|
Nobody can help me...
There are other issues with players besides the notes, such as the length of the pattern, and relationship between note lengths and the timing. If you make it to New York, tovarisch, stop by.

8cros

07 Jul 2016

jfrichards wrote:
8cros wrote:...my scale has five notes. This pentatonic. And in it, instead of thirds - quart. Tonic triad - 2 notes instead of three. :|
Nobody can help me...
There are other issues with players besides the notes, such as the length of the pattern, and relationship between note lengths and the timing. If you make it to New York, tovarisch, stop by.
In principle, everything is fine, I add some of the notes an external matrix.
Arpeggio possible glitches or break ... all fixable. I'm just dramatizing, the theory does not imply such a simple beautiful instruments. We need a different paradigm for this. I think music should discard Classic structure and become more universal and mathematically correct.
REASON RESONANCES

Juan Rosa

07 Jul 2016

8cros wrote:
Juan Rosa wrote:
jfrichards wrote:

Sorry it's no so good!
I found it a year ago
It's a Goodone but it's a little slow of reaction, but thanks! i keep in the same " Propellerhead owe us a Real and dedicated Wahwah emulation.

jfrichards

07 Jul 2016

Juan, is it possible for you to start a new thread on the need for a great wah? It sort of needs its own discussion, where all the guitarists can chime in and hopefully the Props. I've been harping on it for over a year and people are sick of me bringing it up all the time. I want this one, with an adjustable Q also:
Attachments
WAH 45.jpg
WAH 45.jpg (64.03 KiB) Viewed 1387 times

Captain Boyfriend

08 Jul 2016

Back to the main topic, I've been in a slump following the completion of a couple projects, but learning all the new features in going from 6.5>9 is giving me a great excuse to boot up Reason and start making stuff again.

8cros

08 Jul 2016

jfrichards wrote:Juan, is it possible for you to start a new thread on the need for a great wah? It sort of needs its own discussion, where all the guitarists can chime in and hopefully the Props. I've been harping on it for over a year and people are sick of me bringing it up all the time. I want this one, with an adjustable Q also:
I would like to know what it means to "PT" abbreviation.
These are some of the filters? :?
REASON RESONANCES

WongoTheSane

08 Jul 2016

8cros wrote:
jfrichards wrote:Juan, is it possible for you to start a new thread on the need for a great wah? It sort of needs its own discussion, where all the guitarists can chime in and hopefully the Props. I've been harping on it for over a year and people are sick of me bringing it up all the time. I want this one, with an adjustable Q also:
PT = point (you can program it so that the range of the effect goes from 20% down to 80% up, for instance, to mimick the fact that you don't always push the pedal all the way down or all the way up).

8cros

08 Jul 2016

WongoTheSane wrote:
8cros wrote:
PT = point (you can program it so that the range of the effect goes from 20% down to 80% up, for instance, to mimick the fact that you don't always push the pedal all the way down or all the way up).
I could try to implement it. I have a very cool prototype.
The only problem linking these CV to the filter. :mrgreen: I do not know how to make a wah.
REASON RESONANCES

• Information