Cant get pass the registration Page

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Rickyd Dee

23 Jun 2016

Hey Guys, just wondering if anyone knows a work around. Just got the Reason 9 upgrade (box version) upgrading from Reason 8 and I did all the steps but it just sits on the registration page.......nothing!!!!!! :?:
Thanks in advance. :cool:

I did pop over to demo mode and checked out the Scales & Chords player and noticed a lot of new sound patches. Yay :puf_bigsmile:
Reason 9 / :PUF_balance: / :re: / :refill:

evolve187

23 Jun 2016

how long did you wait? it took a while for mine to complete...about 5-10 min. I find it can sometimes take a long time to even sync all my RE's.

Also, try both methods Authorize PC and authorize your KEY....hopefully one works. good luck.
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

https://soundcloud.com/terry-wilson-music

Rickyd Dee

23 Jun 2016

Oh.....I should wait at least 5-10 minutes? (or longer)......didn't know that. I thought you hit it and it goes....I'll try that. I don't think it will let me get that far to Authorize PC and key.
Thanks much evolve187. :)

Rickyd Dee

24 Jun 2016

Ok, I hit the register button at 11pm, went to bed.....up at 6am....still sitting where i left it. E-mailing Propellerhead Software support. :(

Rickyd Dee

29 Jun 2016

Finally got hooked up here with Reason 9. Love it :)

• Information