R9 ! Is there Sync to Host / Browser ' Yet ?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Majestik Monkey

20 May 2016

I sure hope that PH have dropped in Sync to Host / Browser !

for me this is must have in Reason , [especially when throwing Rough draft's together on the Fly]

to see what work's & what doesn't work .........

If it has not been implemented in R9 '

I am going on a MISSION too Sweden ......................or at least, through my Email :puf_bigsmile:
i will be looking for any Help in my quest to have [ SYNC TOO HOST ] :mrgreen:

This should really be standard practice in the Work Flow path ....
i think you'd be hard pushed to find anything more important , than external sounds Going Wonky on your Host!
It's logical that everything should sync up ' I know , Spok told me :roll:

So this will be my case , if needed ? >>>>>>> What say you ?????? :lol:

tibah

20 May 2016

Let me start with a gentle question - are you high? ;) :puf_bigsmile:

I agree. I wish the browser would e.g. sync loops to the host tempo/bar start so you can check if something fits what you already got going. Then again, I'm so used to work with REX that using OctoRex and browsing my various folders of REX loops kinda gives me the same thing.

Majestik Monkey

20 May 2016

tibah wrote:Let me start with a gentle question - are you high? ;) :puf_bigsmile:

I agree. I wish the browser would e.g. sync loops to the host tempo/bar start so you can check if something fits what you already got going. Then again, I'm so used to work with REX that using OctoRex and browsing my various folders of REX loops kinda gives me the same thing.
Yeh' using rex files is the best work_around to having that Syncing feeling :puf_bigsmile:

One thing i can [Guarantee] !!!

If there was a Sync switch ' Everybody who owned Reason , would use it :roll:

O & by the way !. . . Yes, i was High :puf_bigsmile: when i wrote my request ..... :puf_bigsmile:

Exowildebeest

20 May 2016

"Browser preview sync to project" might be a clearer way of describing it :)

• Information