+/- ms delay for track

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
andreymarchenko

13 Mar 2016

Hi

Folks is it possible to set +/- ms delay for tracks? I lnow that + delay is possible with Delay device but what about - ms ?

Best,
Andrey

Ahornberg

13 Mar 2016

do you speak about audio or midi tracks?

andreymarchenko

13 Mar 2016

What ever... I'm interested in ability to delay signal in +/- ms. Logically is to move it around grid back/forward but this is not a deal for me matey.

Ahornberg

13 Mar 2016

andreymarchenko wrote:What ever... I'm interested in ability to delay signal in +/- ms. Logically is to move it around grid back/forward but this is not a deal for me matey.
for midi tracks just use the ReGroove mixer
for audio tracks move the audi clip to the left or go into the Comp edit and move the audio-waveform to the left (turn off snap)
unfortunately there's no display that tells you the milliseconds
another approach could be to delay all other tracks than that you want to move back by a delay device

andreymarchenko

13 Mar 2016

Ahornberg wrote:
andreymarchenko wrote:What ever... I'm interested in ability to delay signal in +/- ms. Logically is to move it around grid back/forward but this is not a deal for me matey.
for audio tracks move the audi clip to the left or go into the Comp edit and move the audio-waveform to the left (turn off snap)
another approach could be to delay all other tracks than that you want to move back by a delay device
Oh! Thanks a lot! You mean Slide knob in ReGroove?

Ahornberg

13 Mar 2016

andreymarchenko wrote:
Ahornberg wrote:
Oh! Thanks a lot! You mean Slide knob in ReGroove?
yes, it's the slide knob. there are some drawbacks when you play in loop mode because if the first should be played before the loop start it won't be played at all

Marc64

13 Mar 2016

On a piano patch I made with one high and one low octave i use the delay and have the wet amount to max and set the delay ms on the high octave to what I want to delay that not alittle...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• Information