copy pattern to track - Redrum

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
samsome

11 Mar 2016

Hi when i right click on redrum to press "copy pattern to track"......i have to keep scrolling down to find it (its a bit annoying) I don't know if its my screen size fault...

I am looking for a faster way to do this?

selig
RE Developer

11 Mar 2016

Use the Reason menu instead?
Selig Audio, LLC

samsome

11 Mar 2016

which one?

as i explained, i right click on redrum...but the option to "copy pattern to track", i have to scroll further down to find it...

its there....but its a silly delay i think....since thats a common button to press....so i'm looking for a faster way to do it

does anyone know what am talking about? or am i only having this issue

Spryx

11 Mar 2016

The entire menu should fit on your screen without any scrolling required, assuming you are using a decent resolution. You can also go through the edit menu...but there are even more items in that one. AFAIK those are the only two ways to "copy to track". It is a beast of a right click menu...props should probably find some way to organize it.
latest:

selig
RE Developer

12 Mar 2016

samsome wrote:which one?

as i explained, i right click on redrum...but the option to "copy pattern to track", i have to scroll further down to find it...

its there....but its a silly delay i think....since thats a common button to press....so i'm looking for a faster way to do it

The choices that come from right clicking are also available in the main menus (At the top of the screen). If you use the main menu instead of right-clicking it should fit on even the smallest screens no problem.
Selig Audio, LLC

ravisoni

12 Mar 2016

selig wrote:

The choices that come from right clicking are also available in the main menus (At the top of the screen). If you use the main menu instead of right-clicking it should fit on even the smallest screens no problem.
It doesn't. It never has on any of my screens: http://prntscr.com/ae7uis
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

normen

12 Mar 2016

ravisoni wrote:It doesn't. It never has on any of my screens: http://prntscr.com/ae7uis
With that few screen real estate I'd suggest letting the windows menu auto-hide, then copy to track should just about appear in your screenshot.

selig
RE Developer

12 Mar 2016

ravisoni wrote:
selig wrote:

It doesn't. It never has on any of my screens: http://prntscr.com/ae7uis
Man, that's certainly a small screen - can't even show the entire ReDrum with the split sequencer view! Sorry for my misleading assumption here… ;(
Selig Audio, LLC

samsome

13 Mar 2016

OK so for 14 inches laptops...it surely doesn't appear.

Can someone please confirm if its ok for 15 inch laptop screen? or if its only ok for larger screens?

• Information