Refill/RE beta testing and developer forum

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Last Alternative

13 May 2017

Ok apologies. I thought it's all public information.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.1 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

9bar

22 May 2017

i Have reason 9 and reason essentials/ i have only been given the reason essentialls (witch i dont use) Beta test, where can i get the 9 Version?

Oquasec

29 Jul 2017

9bar wrote:
22 May 2017
i Have reason 9 and reason essentials/ i have only been given the reason essentialls (witch i dont use) Beta test, where can i get the 9 Version?
This statement is alittle confusing.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

AttenuationHz

29 Jul 2017

9bar wrote:
22 May 2017
beta for 9 has long since past the 9.5 beta is over too. You can download the demo of the latest version on the propellerhead site if that what you mean.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Re8et
Competition Winner

16 Oct 2017

Sorry to posting this here but I did not want to create a new or did find a thread for this kind of informations:
I have access to R10 Beta but it requires me to authorize it on my pc, so correct me if I'm wrong: I need to deauthorize my copy of R9.5 and then I can install the Beta. So for the time I will be testing I will need internet connection for accessing R9.5 untill the Beta is over or I uninstall it. Would the installation be alongside R9.5 or overwrite it?

Kenni
Site Admin

16 Oct 2017

Re8et wrote:Sorry to posting this here but I did not want to create a new or did find a thread for this kind of informations:
I have access to R10 Beta but it requires me to authorize it on my pc, so correct me if I'm wrong: I need to deauthorize my copy of R9.5 and then I can install the Beta. So for the time I will be testing I will need internet connection for accessing R9.5 untill the Beta is over or I uninstall it. Would the installation be alongside R9.5 or overwrite it?
Please consult the reason 10 Beta forum for this. You'll find the link on the beta pages.

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

06 Jan 2019

Hi folks/Kenni,

Is this idea still on the go? I sent an email to you regarding setting up a new dev channel, but as a new user on here I think it may have hit some kind of spam filter or the like.

Cheers :)

Kenni
Site Admin

07 Jan 2019

Enlightenspeed wrote:Hi folks/Kenni,

Is this idea still on the go? I sent an email to you regarding setting up a new dev channel, but as a new user on here I think it may have hit some kind of spam filter or the like.

Cheers :)
Indeed it is! I'll get back to you in a few hours with the details :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

ForgottenClank
RE Developer

06 Jun 2019

Hey guys/Kenni!
Is it possible that my message also got stuck in the spam filter? Would be great to have a private forum for beta testing.
Cheers,
Adam

diminished
Competition Winner

20 Oct 2019

Why is this thread popping up in my notifications?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Vil
RE Developer

20 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
20 Oct 2019
Why is this thread popping up in my notifications?
Probably someone posted but revoked something...

But for the topic: probably could be enough and could be faster, if the dev opens a thread in the Reason Rack extensions section... my beta testers are from here, but my state is still not a dev in this forum....

ForgottenClank
RE Developer

23 Mar 2020

I'll give this one more try. May I have a testing subforum? I would still find great use in it.

moneykube

01 Apr 2020

:exclamation: weird... you have been doing lots of late. Access to the subforum would be an asset for sure
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information