Reason Essentials - Orkester

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mguh22

09 Feb 2016

Not sure if anyone else here who has Reason Essentials has worked it out, but you can easily download the Reason 7/8 soundbanks from a public URL on Propellerhead's site and then use Orkester with Reason Essentials!

Nice to add some more sounds into the mix :)

Vigner

10 Feb 2016

Hi!!

I too have R Essentials! In time i am going to upgrade to REASON!! VERY COOL DAW!!

Yes thats right. You can use the Orkester with essentials. I have a link to the Orkester Reason's folder.

:)

Marketblandings

11 Feb 2016

Could you give this RE user just a tad more info on how to get this orkester stuff?
web page?
Click on ? Install where?

Aquila

11 Feb 2016

Marketblandings wrote:Could you give this RE user just a tad more info on how to get this orkester stuff?
web page?
Click on ? Install where?
Try here: https://www.propellerheads.se/download/ ... soundbanks

mguh22

11 Feb 2016

Download the Reason 7/8 Soundbanks from https://www.propellerheads.se/download/ ... soundbanks and unzip.

Copy Orkester.rfl into your Reason Essentials folder (on Mac that's /Applications/Reason Essentials/ and on Windows that's c:\program files\propellerhead software\reason essentials\ or c:\program files (x86)\propellerhead software\reason essentials\ - depending on what type of CPU/Windows/Reason 32/64 bit version you're running!)

In REE, create a new NNXT device and then click the browse button on it; browse into Orkester.rfl inside your Reason Essentials Folder - bingo!

Good luck!

normen

11 Feb 2016

Don't store the .rfl in your application folder though.

Marketblandings

14 Feb 2016

Thanks all! I will snarf this up and put it to use today.

• Information