Your "Go To FX" Sends/Returns for mixing

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Mystile

06 Feb 2016

I'm just wondering if people have any specific fx they use as go to's for their mixing send/returns? or if it is more of a case by case basis for most people?

selig
RE Developer

06 Feb 2016

The one device I almost ALWAYS use in Reason in one form or another is the RV7000. How I use it is on a case by case basis. FWIW, I don't have any sends/returns on my startup song file.
Selig Audio, LLC

Tincture

06 Feb 2016

I do have my 8 sends set up on my template file as I found I used certain reverbs a lot with much the same settings each time. I have two uhbik-A's one room and one hall but don't use the much any more. I have tsar-1 with a studio setting and some high end taken off which I use a lot and a dr-1 with bottom taken off that I use a. Lot too. There's an echobode in there and the others get changed around a bit.

Ahornberg

06 Feb 2016

I do parallel compression on sends.

Djstarski

08 Feb 2016

my setup is basically :
1 RV7000 ( Long reverb )
2 RV7000 (Short reverb )
3 The Echo ( 1/8 Delay )
4 The Echo ( 1/4 Delay , 1/2 Delay etc )
5 DDL-1 Haas effect for widening
6 FRG Compressor for Parallel processing

This is my template to get me started but it may change if the current project needs something different .

DiZo

08 Feb 2016

nevers same FX (unit) but always a long reverb, a short revedrb and a drums room for me

submonsterz

08 Feb 2016

None all ways a new song with new needs best to start from scratch for me everytime. Had my time of making templates that i ended up wasting time moving,replacing or deleting things in.
I only have a couple of templates and they are rewire set ups for my differentt daws.

• Information