What's happened to the Browser in the new update?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Creativemind

11 Nov 2015

Hi All!

Has anyone noticed that the browser has gone all to cock since the new update the other day?

It now goes to all the wrong folders. Or is it just my computer, I have had a virus on my comp?

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Wook

11 Nov 2015

Hello there.

Yes, and it's driving me crazy. It has been doing that only with RE-2A before and now it's all over the place with most effects and instruments.

SteveDiverse

11 Nov 2015

I'm not having any issues with it.
(Windows 7)
:reason: :reload: :record: :ignition: :refill: :re: | :rt: FTW

jonheal

11 Nov 2015

Not sure why yours got messed up, but if you (re)point your devices to their respective patch folders as you use them, the setting should "stick."
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

EnochLight

12 Nov 2015

Keep in mind that since 8.3 dropped, you can now have 2 different browser windows open at the same time (one in the rack; one in the sequencer) if the rack window is detached, each pointing to their own respective "last accessed" folders. Are you sure you aren't confusing the two?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

esselfortium

12 Nov 2015

EnochLight wrote:Keep in mind that since 8.3 dropped, you can now have 2 different browser windows open at the same time (one in the rack; one in the sequencer) if the rack window is detached, each pointing to their own respective "last accessed" folders. Are you sure you aren't confusing the two?
Speaking of this, I keep wishing there was a button that would make one browser go to the other browser's current location.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

• Information