latest update

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Soft Enerji

06 Nov 2015

Anyone know what the latest update did? I fired up reason last night and it said an update was available so I downloaded and installed. Fired it up again this morning and I'm not seeing or hearing any difference (it was pretty early though so I may not have been fully awake :puf_smile: ). Can't see any info on the props site and nothing in the latest email.

Last Alternative

06 Nov 2015

They only email about their apps and people's songs now. The update was a bug fix I guess. Or placebo. Can't tell.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

jonheal

06 Nov 2015

It's a horrible thought, but maybe Propellerhead just got completely fed up with getting compared with other DAWs, and generally getting raked over the coals by their own user base to the point that they just threw up their hands and said "Screw it! We're a mobile app company, now."
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Soft Enerji

06 Nov 2015

Cheers! Next time I'll search the site for release notes.......

am0eba

06 Nov 2015

No need to search... When you open Reason and there's an update waiting, there's a gray bar across the top of the Reason window that asks if you want to install the update. Right next to that, there's a link that says something like "More info", which, if liked (edit: clicked), will take you straight to the change list.

Best regards,

_Dave_
Last edited by am0eba on 07 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

gak

06 Nov 2015

Last Alternative wrote:They only email about their apps and people's songs now. The update was a bug fix I guess. Or placebo. Can't tell.
The update is a lie.

Soft Enerji

07 Nov 2015

am0eba wrote:No need to search... When you open Reason and there's an update waiting, there's a gray bar across the top of the Reason window that asks if you want to install the update. Right next to that, there's a link that says something like "More info", which, if liked, will take you straight to the change list.

Best regards,

_Dave_
I'll have a closer look next time then :puf_smile:

Soft Enerji

07 Nov 2015

gak wrote:
Last Alternative wrote:They only email about their apps and people's songs now. The update was a bug fix I guess. Or placebo. Can't tell.
The update is a lie.
Just like the cake............ :puf_wink:

• Information