Pick a Reason native device to upgrade to v2

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
boobytrap

11 Sep 2015

freeQlow wrote:M Class Mastering Suite as one choice.
Agreed ! M-class must need an upgrade.
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

manisnotabird

11 Sep 2015

eXode wrote:Thor II

Features
New polyphonic unison mode 2-8 voices with detune and stereo spread. Setting doesn't affect total voice amount.
New improved filter algorithms (zero delay feedback, improved SEM filter, added Sallen-Key LP/HP filter). Old filters will be kept for backward compatibility purposes.
New and improved shaper algorithms with oversampling
New sample loading oscillator with ability to load NN-19 files (only the multi sample data). Built in bit crusher/sample rate reducer
Added option to oversample the oscillators/filter, esp when performing audio rate modulation/FM between oscillators, etc.
Added "Random" source to the modulation matrix
Added "Constant" source to the modulation matrix
Added "Lag Processor" or "Glide" as a scale to the modulation matrix
Added "Global Pitch" target to the modulation matrix
Added "Global Mod/PW" target to the modulation matrix
Added "Global F.Freq" target to the modulation matrix
Added "Global F.Res" Target to the modulation matrix

Thor has a great foundation, it would be great to build upon it further. The things listed are some of the things I'd want to see in an upgrade.
This sounds amazing. I'd also want a second per-voice LFO (I know about using the Mod Env as a kind of second LFO), Malstrom Osc section added as a osc option, WASP filter.

I'd also like a combination combinator/distributor. Like, I make some kind of modular monosynth inside a combinator, and push a button, and now it is a polysynth.

• Information