R-8 issues

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Ags

29 Jul 2015

ok one problem fixed new ones arise if these have covered please point me to the thread :)

Ok so first off after download it seems I have log into reason to fire up but I know the key was updated .... Hmmm I will try to do it again .

Onto number two , I load a track ( imported a track mp3 ) and it just starts to auto play ..... whaaaat ? so I have no linear track motion no play bar following the music and I have no functional control of the stop/play control buttons . Only way to stop it from playing is close the program .

Man after yesterday freezing 4 Grolsch 16oz pop tops to death and all the other issues that followed I thought I would be good today LOL but Oh no ! the luck is still holding on ...... :problem:

Ags

29 Jul 2015

ok replying to myself I'll refrain in the future .. OK she loads up after a re-install so since I'm not used to this new version it seems when I load a song which is shown somewhat in the browser on the left but I load from there and it auto plays it also play in the track line like it should but then I noticed it double playing so I had to hit the up folder or back button to stop it . is there a way to stop this from happening ?

selig
RE Developer

29 Jul 2015

Ags wrote:ok replying to myself I'll refrain in the future .. OK she loads up after a re-install so since I'm not used to this new version it seems when I load a song which is shown somewhat in the browser on the left but I load from there and it auto plays it also play in the track line like it should but then I noticed it double playing so I had to hit the up folder or back button to stop it . is there a way to stop this from happening ?
There's a button at the bottom of the browser when browsing audio tracks called "auto". Deselecting it will turn off this sometimes annoying feature. I find myself wanting it for short samples and not wanting it for longer files, so I'm now used to turning it on/off when needed - but at first it can be a bit annoying!

:)
Selig Audio, LLC

Ags

29 Jul 2015

ok cool got it many thanks I guess it's in the read but I pass out when it gets boring ... :(

• Information