Propellerhead Support... no reply after 9 days!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
challism

08 Jun 2015

I've always had really great customer service from the Props in the past.  They get back to me within AT LEAST TWO DAYS and have resolved every issue I've ever had. 
Until now.
I emailed them on May 31st with an issue.  No response.  I emailed them again.  No response.  Now I have emailed them FOUR TIMES, and still no response after NINE DAYS!!!
Am I on their sh!tlist or something?  I don't understand this poor communication.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Resonator

08 Jun 2015

What's the issue you're having? Maybe it's too complicated for them to resolve?

challism

08 Jun 2015

They should still respond. 

My issue: The checkout wasn't working for me during the May Madness sale.  I tried everything I could think of.  Paypal and credit card were both erroring.  So I just sent them the money directly from paypal, to the email address all my other purchases had been sent.  I added a note, saying what they payments were for.  I sent them an email also explaining it.  I even got an auto-response with a case number.  I gave them a week, thinking it was crazy for them after the sale or something.  But after 9 days, I sort of feel like they are ignoring me.  This is really odd behavior, especially given my past experiences with their customer service.

Anyway, I don't know what else to do.  I just sent them a message via facebook, as a last ditch effort.

Why would they ignore a payment?  Here's money for you.... don't you want it?  Hello???  RE licenses please!!!  Hello?  Anyone there???

The Intrancer

08 Jun 2015

My guess, security issues on their side, personally I think they just went on holiday and left a bunch of teenagers behind to look after the place.

For example, email today: Propellerhead Update
"Hand's In the Air" Remix SeYSMIC’s Figure Beat" come again ??, who is that, I ain't got no apple slab and no R8)

AKA Scottym         
http://www.reasontalk.com/profile/3716617 
https://soundcloud.com/scott-moncrieff-1 13 Tracks
http://www.soundclick.com/theintrancer 16 Tracks  
Independent views and advice-Digital CGI/Music Artist, Forum Stats & Links Extended- Embrace And Learn From What I Do Or Disengage, It's Your Choice, Life Is Getting Shorter - I've No Time For Cry Babies

zeebot

09 Jun 2015

The Intrancer wrote:
For example, email today: Propellerhead Update
"Hand's In the Air" Remix SeYSMIC’s Figure Beat" come again ??, who is that, I ain't got no apple slab and no R8)

This is why I unsubbed. Just spam and more spam.
Have no idea what is going on in props heads since the launch of discover.
They seem like a company unraveling or at least have lost direction.
9 days + 4 emails is a support fail, hopefully one of the props regs will look into it as they do lurk on here.
I'm still yet to really grasp why REs and refills are being sold at silly prices, I mean its great but I'm a little uneasy as to the motives behind it.
It seems like REs I'm guessing have not been the success props hoped for which is a shame as I think its fantastic to have access to them.
Discover seems to be a flop, Figure gets pretty tedious pretty fast (needs an update desperately) and Take is a novelty/idea sketchy thing but pretty useless for proper recording.
I miss old props.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

tiker01

09 Jun 2015

challism wrote: They should still respond. 

My issue: The checkout wasn't working for me during the May Madness sale.  I tried everything I could think of.  Paypal and credit card were both erroring.  So I just sent them the money directly from paypal, to the email address all my other purchases had been sent.  I added a note, saying what they payments were for.  I sent them an email also explaining it.  I even got an auto-response with a case number.  I gave them a week, thinking it was crazy for them after the sale or something.  But after 9 days, I sort of feel like they are ignoring me.  This is really odd behavior, especially given my past experiences with their customer service.

Anyway, I don't know what else to do.  I just sent them a message via facebook, as a last ditch effort.

Why would they ignore a payment?  Here's money for you.... don't you want it?  Hello???  RE licenses please!!!  Hello?  Anyone there???
I think they montitor Twitter much more frequently. Just tweet the case number and sum up the issue and I`m sure they will help. 

https://twitter.com/PropellerheadSW

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Shokstar

09 Jun 2015

@challism, Call them via your phone. I did it in the past too.

challism

09 Jun 2015

I finally got a response from their facebook.  No answers or anything, just a response.  It seems like twitter/facebook have replaced email for them.  Sort of similar to the way they are focusing on Figure/Take more than Reason.  Anywho... hopefully they can solve me issue.

craven

09 Jun 2015

haha, today is not the day to claim Props would not focus on Reason!  :s0221:

:ugeek:

challism

10 Jun 2015

They finally got back to me.  They said they can't really do anything with a direct payment thru paypal because their system is set up to be automated.  So they gave me a free license of Pulsar as a way to say sorry for the slow customer service and trouble with checkout.  This is cool and everything, thanks for the license, but what about the REs that I wasn't able to purchase in the sale?  I don't understand why their checkout was messing up for me.  And what will I do in the future, if it happens again?  I have asked them these questions, and am waiting for a response.
Anyway, I contacted the developer and explained the situation.  They were really awesome about it, and they put the license in my account!  SO thanks to the developer for that!  Things seem to have worked out nicely, but I'm still concerned about the issue with checkout errors.

Raveshaper

10 Jun 2015

As far as possible customer service problems go, yours is a rather grave tale indeed. It seems like you're asking a lot of good questions and not getting many comforting answers.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

challism

10 Jun 2015

But I must say, they were really cool to just give me Pulsar as a "we're sorry" trinket. 

Raveshaper

10 Jun 2015

Change the context. You pay for a ticket to a concert, but it never arrives. You talk to the ticket seller and the event coordinators and no one gets back to you until it's too late. As a consolation, they give you a pre-order of the DVD they shot of the concert before it goes up for sale. You get to see it in some form or other, but you didn't get what you paid for. Does that sound as reasonable?
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

zakalwe

11 Jun 2015

their shop ticket reponse times are really slow.  i actually had them get back to me on a monday with something along the lines of we see the problem fixed itself in the meantime.

it must be outsourced or just really busy.  any other support stuff they seem to be really on top of.

Yonatan

11 Jun 2015

All too busy with Discover...

Last Alternative

13 Jun 2015

I don't even get a confirmation email anymore. And there were at least 3 important emails I sent here and there since September last year I never heard back on. This type of customer service is unacceptable.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information