wow the screw do come undone

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Leighbeater

04 Jun 2015

OK i have seen some of guys talk about the screws on the Subtractor

but i thought it was just an urban myth.. that it was a joke to play on newbies etc so i never tried

but today i tried and it works!!!

gak

05 Jun 2015

haha! That's awesome.

(I had no idea until you posted it)

Kazz

10 Jun 2015

Yeah, there are a few other "Easter Eggs" like that in other devices too. :) In fact, I seem to remember a video where James Bernard pointed some of them out. I think you can find that on Propellerhead's YouTube channel.

adfielding

10 Jun 2015

Kazz wrote:Yeah, there are a few other "Easter Eggs" like that in other devices too. :) In fact, I seem to remember a video where James Bernard pointed some of them out. I think you can find that on Propellerhead's YouTube channel.
There were a few in Reason 1 that were taken out in subsequent versions, I believe. It was mostly start-up/splash animations that appeared if you clicked on the device logo of certain devices, including the NN-19 and Dr. REX. Oh, and the Matrix. It was neat, I'm not sure why they took them out.

There's also the "Ken Lee" reference on the back of the Neptune. That's pretty funny :D

jfrichards

10 Jun 2015

Wow, that's cool, they actually unscrew all the way out.  You can unscrew all four, drag it to another place in the rack, and then screw it back in!  I was hoping the Subtractor would drop out of the rack after the last one was removed. Maybe in 8.4?

craven

10 Jun 2015

check also this thread about Easter Eggs in REs ;)
:ugeek:

• Information