For Sale : Reason 8 (FULL) / for 180$

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
petersky

24 May 2015

Hey guys,

Not  sure if it's the right place, however..I have license for sale for Reason 8 - full version (with Synchronus and Audiomatic). If you have any questions please do not hesitate contact me at : progresywnypiotrek@gmail.com
The price is dropped to 180$.
My info :
http://www.discogs.com/artist/404454-Petersky
and Petersky at Soundcloud.
Thanks, cheers.
Peter.

dflynn

25 May 2015

I am interested in buying a Reason license at a price like $180. But how does this work? Can the license be transferred legally so that it can be properly registered with Propellerheads? How do I go about confirming the authenticity of the license?

petersky

26 May 2015

It is very easy to transfer the license. All you need to have is a registered account in Propellerheads website. Transfer is made by using online Propellerheads application form. You will be informed by the Propellerheads from the beginning to the end of the transfer.
When it`s done, the serial number will be permanently assigned to your account. I already did that one time. If you have additional questions - do not hesitate to write me an email.
And btw, its about buing/selling used Propellerheads software : https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... -products/

Cheers
Peter.

tiker01

26 May 2015

Might worth to ask what is going to happen with Synchronus as it was free Re for Reason 7.1 and Res are not transferable. Try Twitter for the fastest answer.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

petersky

26 May 2015

It`s still free as Reason device. Please contact with me at progresywnypiotrek@gmail.com if you have futher questions. Thanks.

• Information