Vote For a Arturia Rack Extention !

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
CharlyCharlzz

22 May 2015

I guess a few of us got a Mini or Micro-Brute or some VST's from them ?!?!
Anyway I did this Poll on there Forum so vote up :thumbup:   http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=84548.0

you can also find two Dubsiren picpatch for the minibrute I did on there minibrute patch subforum ,
one only with the filters and the lfo and one using the OSC mixer , post the 2nd one here for the futur demands  .

PS:a RE from them could rock
Attachments
dubsirencharlycharlzzwithOSC.PNG
dubsirencharlycharlzzwithOSC.PNG (3.25 MiB) Viewed 584 times
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

Raveshaper

23 May 2015

Massive investment that pays for itself.
Direct conversion between true analog CV, MIDI din and USB? This keyboard is well worth it.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

Benedict
Competition Winner

23 May 2015

I think they are unlikely to see any commercial viability in REs compared to the VST world. So far they have ignored Reason even with their controllers.

I'd like to have Arturia here but have to be honest that unless they provided something unique I wouldn't end up buying anything. That said I think their controllers look lovely - but again unless this P6 does (which doesn't look like happening for 10 years) I'm probably not in the market there either.

Perhaps if they port something like iSEM...

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

CharlyCharlzz

23 May 2015

Benedict wrote:I think they are unlikely to see any commercial viability in REs compared to the VST world. So far they have ignored Reason even with their controllers.

I'd like to have Arturia here but have to be honest that unless they provided something unique I wouldn't end up buying anything. That said I think their controllers look lovely - but again unless this P6 does (which doesn't look like happening for 10 years) I'm probably not in the market there either.

Perhaps if they port something like iSEM...

:)
looking at it this way then we should not upgrade or even buy RE's ,
I think there is two possible way to see it :
1) Reason and RE's is just going to die
2) Reason and RE's are the futur
I still beleive and I have no VST's from them so I must say I would love classic synths émulations into reason but I think it would kill the refill devs who tryed to offer the same with combinators .

one thing is for shure , if you vote they will notice it IMO
also you can vote for a polybrute ;)
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

• Information