RE8 to R8 upgrade price increase !

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
CharlyCharlzz

15 May 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:I am on Reason 7 point something and still havent upgrade or buyed a bundle  but I think I'm going for the bundle first anyway.

upgrade will wait , I have no use of the new options even if them amps sound fancy .
KEVMOVE02 wrote:
That's really unfortunate. I hope opportunities spring forth for you that allow you to reach new heights and new people with your musical endeavors, regardless whether you need to upgrade or not.
Hey nice , Thank you !
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

kitekrazy

17 May 2015

This is nothing new under the sun. All DAWs have and introductory price.  BTW 3rd party vendors are the way to go.  I don't think I bought any version of Reason from the Prop Shop.

Chango

19 May 2015

Does this mean that if I only have Reason 7 that i might have to pay more than$130.00 u.s if I want to upgrade to 8?
Hip Hop, experimental, Oldominion. Always looking for new avenues in music making.

joeyluck

19 May 2015

Chango wrote:Does this mean that if I only have Reason 7 that i might have to pay more than$130.00 u.s if I want to upgrade to 8?
Well, they didn't send out a similar email to Reason 7 users, so I think we're safe :)

We'll know more tomorrow when the price change takes affect for Essentials users.

• Information