So when does Discover come out of Beta?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
FGL

27 May 2015

I use Discover more and more this Days. But there are some strange changes today.
Where can we find the Artists now? Only Propellerhead Streams are listed now.

jfrichards

27 May 2015

Faastwalker wrote:... No Australia in the list of countries (from 'support' button)??!! Do I just pretend I'm from somewhere else?!...
I heard Australia is going to become the 51st state of the US anyway. :P

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

27 May 2015

FGL wrote:I use Discover more and more this Days. But there are some strange changes today.
Where can we find the Artists now? Only Propellerhead Streams are listed now.
They were just late at getting added. Spotlight's still at the top with our curated picks and Latest Drops is back. More feeds are of course getting added over time :)

zeebot

27 May 2015

Different format same content.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

FGL

27 May 2015

MattiasHG wrote:They were just late at getting added. Spotlight's still at the top with our curated picks and Latest Drops is back. More feeds are of course getting added over time :)
Yes, I see, now it appears. Thanks. And that there will be more feeds is a very good news. What I am mostly interested in is either only into the Latest Drops now. Without this I must take the pre-listened Stuff, what means so then there is no real independent interaction between artists possible

Faastwalker

27 May 2015

Faastwalker wrote:... No Australia in the list of countries (from 'support' button)??!! Do I just pretend I'm from somewhere else?!...
jfrichards wrote: I heard Australia is going to become the 51st state of the US anyway. :P
True. Same as the UK, neither of which are in the list ........ I don't think. But then I was BLIND drunk last night (and suffering for it big time this morning! Silly me ...... again!). Drowning my sorrows, taking it out on Discover!!

Faastwalker

28 May 2015

Faastwalker wrote:Still hanging for the ability to change username, or at least have aliases. If I'm serious about putting stuff out there, even for a bit of fun, I don't really want to be doing so under my 15 year old Propellerhead forum username!! Discover has potential & is cool. But for the time being I'm on the fence. Uploaded some stuff, had fun with it for a week or two, then took everything down. It's in it's infancy & has a long way to go be mildly important beyond Propllerhead users. Propellerhead users does now of course including iOS users so that could be a big part of Discovers potential success.
scrag wrote:
We can do this now - this was something that was adjusted this morning. If you get in touch with us at support, and let us know what you'd like your username changed to, we'll sort it out for you.

Send us a couple of options in case your first choice isn't available!
Ahhhh! Thought I might finally get this sorted, thanks to Scrag's assistance. But I've shot myself in the foot - I wanted to change my Propellerhead username to Faastwalker. But I can't. It's already in use. Why is it already in use? Because a short time ago I used it to make a second account! My intention was to transfer my Reason license to the new account. But I didn't remember at the time that you cannot transfer RE licenses. So I would have had one account with a Reason license & one with RE licenses & nothing else! Oops.

I don't think we can delete our Propellerhead accounts either can we? So currently I'm stuck with an empty account in a name I want to use for my main account, which is named something I made on a whim 15 years ago that I really don't want to use for anything other than the Propellerhead forum ...... which is now gone! What a mess!! :-/ Hoping Scrag can assist with deleting my Faastwalker account thus freeing up the name to be transferred to my existing account. Then I might actually start using Discover, which would be nice ;)

• Information