How to write Re licenses to the ignition key?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
electrofux

13 Apr 2015

How do i write RE licenses to my ignition key? I used to know how to do this but i am lost atm.
I have updated my Reason License on the ignition key but cant find a way to write my Rack Extension licenses to it.

submonsterz

13 Apr 2015

don't know how from 7.1 onwards but I just de autherize computer plug in key then re sync seems to sort it for me.

LudvigC
Reason Studios

15 Apr 2015

electrofux wrote:How do i write RE licenses to my ignition key? I used to know how to do this but i am lost atm.
I have updated my Reason License on the ignition key but cant find a way to write my Rack Extension licenses to it.
The big Authorize button on your account's Products page will write all your licenses to the key or computer, including both Reason and REs. This is what you typically should use.

Alternatively, you can go to the Rack Extensions tab and use the Manage Rack Extension License function there (use this to write - or remove - the RE license only, if needed).

/ LudvigC

electrofux

15 Apr 2015

electrofux wrote:How do i write RE licenses to my ignition key? I used to know how to do this but i am lost atm.
LudvigC wrote:
The big Authorize button on your account's Products page will write all your licenses to the key or computer, including both Reason and REs. This is what you typically should use.

Alternatively, you can go to the Rack Extensions tab and use the Manage Rack Extension License function there (use this to write - or remove - the RE license only, if needed).

/ LudvigC
Thx for the info,

that seems to be the point where i run into authorizer Problems (when hitting "manage licenses"). Contacted the support.

• Information