Q: discover and how it works with my file

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
ahs

11 Apr 2015

i have droped a music file from reasn 8 but can't find it in discover !?
how to controll my file and where is it ?

ScuzzyEye

11 Apr 2015

Go to your Propellerhead profile page [url]https://www.propellerheads.se/u/ and you should see a listing of all your Dropped tracks. You can list or unlist them from there, or get links to share with people, and when you click on a track there's a link to Open in Reason.

ahs

11 Apr 2015

but there i a list "latest dropped" but mine is not there. does props sorted out what to like or ot ?

ahs

11 Apr 2015

i think there must be categories for ambient drones or else where you can drop

Gaja

12 Apr 2015

Discover is actually still in Beta and there's a feedback form you can fill out. I agree there should be categories and tags and whatnot. I uploaded something to discover once and it showed up in the latest drops immediately. Maybe you were uploading at rush hour and it got buried immediately?
Cheers!
Fredhoven

ahs

12 Apr 2015

i have looked at several pages after my drop, but nothing !?

jfrichards

12 Apr 2015

ahs wrote:i have looked at several pages after my drop, but nothing !?
Discover gets from 20 to 50 drops per hour, so 18 hours = 360 to 900 songs posted after you so far.  Sign it to Discover and you'll see your list of songs.  Click on the song on one or other of the icons and you'll see your number of plays, a link for posting, and the setting for private or public (they don't display the private ones).  It's primitive so far.

• Information