Razor Tool in Edit mode only splits all clips?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
syncanonymous

03 Apr 2015

I must be doing something wrong. It baffles me that when in edit mode, the user can only split every clip in the sequencer? It doesn't make sense to me. When editing clips, I want to be able to split a clip in edit mode, why make me have to switch to song mode to split specific clips, then back to edit mode to confirm my split point just created? In song mode, it is difficult enough to see the little black events. In edit mode in 8.1 & 8.2, it appears Razor Tool is only active in timeline, so it splits all clips, when u hover on a clip in edit mode, reverts to pointer.
RSN 10.4d4_9878_RME UFX+_Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz__Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4-3000
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370__Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX__Samsung 960 PRO/ M.2-2280 NVME SSD
:reason: :re: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :rebirth: :refill:

Concep

03 Apr 2015

I totally agree with you about the razor tool.  You are not wrong here.  You cannot split individual notes with it.  This has been a feature I have been longing for, and it's a real head scratcher as to why it doesn't already exist.  It seem obvious that you could draw a long note and chop it into bits with the razor tool.

selig
RE Developer

03 Apr 2015

Concep wrote:I totally agree with you about the razor tool.  You are not wrong here.  You cannot split individual notes with it.  This has been a feature I have been longing for, and it's a real head scratcher as to why it doesn't already exist.  It seem obvious that you could draw a long note and chop it into bits with the razor tool.
He didn't say "notes", he was talking about "clips", right? Not that splitting notes is a bad idea, I'm just not sure that was what the OP was talking about. 

But this is a "head scratcher" for me because NOTHING I do can reproduce this behavior. Razoring a clip in edit mode ONLY cuts that one clip, not EVERY clip. 

It is ONLY in switching to Song mode that I can razor ALL clips, totally backwards from what is described by the OP if I'm reading it correctly. More specific information on how to recreate this is needed…
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

syncanonymous

03 Apr 2015

hmmmmm, is this a win v mac thing? I m running Win7.

I updated to 8.2 yesterday. I have been on 8.1 for 3wks now.

My experience is exactly as I describe above. I was talking about clips.

in edit mode, with razor tool selected using mouse in tool area, the only area that allows me the razor tool is the measures lane where playhead and loop indicators live.

If I move/hover mouse in the clip (colored lane) or piano roll, razor is not available. As soon as I leave the measures lane, mouse becomes pointer. All other tools are allowed in the piano roll area. The only tool not allowed is Razor.

When I split a clip with the Razor in the measures lane while in edit mode; every clip in the sequencer at that split point is also split when switching to song mode.

I haven't cut any notes, cuz Razor doesn't work in Piano Roll. I would have to draw or play in to get smaller notes....or erase.

Is there other info I should provide? Its not killing me, its just clunky and not how one would think it should work. :-)
RSN 10.4d4_9878_RME UFX+_Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz__Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4-3000
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370__Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX__Samsung 960 PRO/ M.2-2280 NVME SSD

syncanonymous

10 Apr 2015

Hmmmm, so I am the only one?

My issue is as I have described in the OP: razor tool only splits ALL clips when in edit mode; in edit mode Razor is only available in the time line row; nowhere else. I can split specific clips with razor tool only in song mode. This also means I cannot split notes with Razor tool as Razor is not available in Edit mode. It is not occasional, it is this way ALL the time.

Win7 64bit (all updated)...I suppose I will ping 'em on twitter, then:-)

MAL9000

10 Apr 2015

If I am understanding this when you open the audio clip you want to be able to cut the file?

If so, highlight section you want by selecting the Automatic "chunks" or rex slices that reason has detected at the point you want to cut the file right click and select "cut at slice". Done. U can select the loop then press P on that section and Reason will loop it for you, and you can check if its a perfect loop.

Not sure if that's what you were on about.

I find editing audio in this manner to be very VERY quick, simple and accurate. Reason mostly will pick up the hit points but you can add new ones easily so use them to cut the audio.

MAL9000

10 Apr 2015

I should mention that I am on 7.1 but I think it is the same in V8

syncanonymous

10 Apr 2015

Hi MAL 9000, Thanks for chiming in.

How to clarify?... I'll try to better use specific Reason terminology and see if that helps. I suppose the next step is to make a video;-) I am just trying to pin down whether or not i am the only one experiencing this behavior, or if it is by design:-)

My issue is specifically regarding the RAZOR tool on a NOTE LANE in EDIT MODE. In EDIT MODE on a NOTE LANE, the only place the RAZOR tool is available is in the RULER. RAZOR is not available in the EDIT/ARRANGE PANE. 

Slicing & selecting/grouping slice points in an AUDIO CLIP with the SELECTION TOOL is not what I am talking about. I am talking about a NOTE CLIP with midi events in piano roll. AUDIO CLIPs are treated differently from NOTE CLIPS when dbl-clk'd: AUDIO CLIP will expand to reveal slice points while still in SONG VIEW and allow the RAZOR tool. Further, AUDIO CLIPs can then be navigated to COMP EDIT MODE. RAZOR tool works as expected for me in an AUDIO CLIP in COMP EDIT MODE . 

The Reason sequencer basically has four views: SONG VIEW, EDIT MODE, SONG VIEW with expanded Audio or Parameter LANE, or COMP EDIT MODE (audio track comping).

SONG VIEW is where you do your arrangement of CLIPS. Users manipulate ALL CLIPS in the sequencer EDIT/ARRANGE PANE. RAZOR is allowed in EDIT/ARRANGE PANE in SONG VIEW for me.

If in SONG VIEW; dblClk a NOTE CLIP in a LANE to enter EDIT MODE (or CNTRL/CMND+E): which will "expand" the clicked NOTE LANE and NOTE CLIPs' events can be edited: writing, moving, resizing midi note and velocity and parameter events, etc. AUDIO CLIPs are treated differently when dblClk'd.

EDIT MODE for NOTE LANEs allows viewing only one LANE at a time. My issue is that: in EDIT MODE on a NOTE LANE, the only place the RAZOR tool is available is in the RULER. RAZOR tool reverts to POINTER when I mouse out of the RULER into the EDIT/ARRANGE PANE. If the RAZOR tool is used in the RULER (in any view): every CLIP (NOTE, AUDIO or PARAMETER) in the sequencer in SONG VIEW will be SPLIT. 

Is that as normal operation?

My, my, that took a lot longer to write up than I'd anticipated, so I hope that is clearer:-)

gak

11 Apr 2015

Since I saw this thread I've done some playing around. Honestly I don't understand software sometimes.

win7x64 8.1/8.2

-With snap enabled, you are hostage to whatever you have snap set at.
-However, with snap off, you still need to select the razor tool, select outside of the clip, THEN it goes to the razor tool and then you can use as needed. That seems like a bug to me.
-but, it states clearly in the manual that you will not be clipping the notes in the clip regardless of anything you do.

Not sure if that is of any help. Studio one has issues with the not cutting notes thing as well btw. As a workaround you can select the notes and then snap them to the end of the clip but it would be nice if there was an option to cut the notes as well as the clip. That would be ideal.

selig
RE Developer

11 Apr 2015

syncanonymous wrote:  
EDIT MODE for NOTE LANEs allows viewing only one LANE at a time. My issue is that: in EDIT MODE on a NOTE LANE, the only place the RAZOR tool is available is in the RULER. RAZOR tool reverts to POINTER when I mouse out of the RULER into the EDIT/ARRANGE PANE. If the RAZOR tool is used in the RULER (in any view): every CLIP (NOTE, AUDIO or PARAMETER) in the sequencer in SONG VIEW will be SPLIT. 

All I can say is that I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to try to reproduce this behavior on my end, all with absolutely no luck. So I'd have to say no, this isn't normal operation at all.

I would say at this point a video is the best way to communicate this issue with other users. 
Selig Audio, LLC

ScuzzyEye

11 Apr 2015

syncanonymous wrote:  

selig wrote:
All I can say is that I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to try to reproduce this behavior on my end, all with absolutely no luck. So I'd have to say no, this isn't normal operation at all.

I would say at this point a video is the best way to communicate this issue with other users. 
I haven't been following this conversation, but just looked over it now.

Giles, what do you seen when you create a note lane, and then double click on it to get into note editing mode? Because I get exact what syncanonymous does. I always have, before 8, every version I tried it with, I just assumed that is how it works. I can't cut note lanes while in edit mode. But clicking on the ruler with the razor works just like it does outside of edit mode, it splits all lanes for all devices.

So now I'm curious if there is a way to razor note lanes while in edit mode. I just gave up trying long ago. I chop up the lanes as needed in the full sequencer view, and edit notes in edit mode. Don't try to do one in the other.

tiker01

11 Apr 2015

syncanonymous wrote:  

selig wrote:

ScuzzyEye wrote: I haven't been following this conversation, but just looked over it now.

Giles, what do you seen when you create a note lane, and then double click on it to get into note editing mode? Because I get exact what syncanonymous does. I always have, before 8, every version I tried it with, I just assumed that is how it works. I can't cut note lanes while in edit mode. But clicking on the ruler with the razor works just like it does outside of edit mode, it splits all lanes for all devices.

So now I'm curious if there is a way to razor note lanes while in edit mode. I just gave up trying long ago. I chop up the lanes as needed in the full sequencer view, and edit notes in edit mode. Don't try to do one in the other.
Well it isn't a well designed thing in Reason. You can only access some menu options e.g. set look to clip (and start playback) etc. and use the Razor tool if you are not in Note edit mode. One can get into this stage by double clicking on a MIDI clip then click next to it in an empty space. Then one can razor in the are below the ruler. I know it is insane. If it is still not clear I will make a short video.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

syncanonymous

11 Apr 2015

syncanonymous wrote:  

selig wrote:

ScuzzyEye wrote: I haven't been following this conversation, but just looked over it now.

Hi Guys, thanks for helping me realize that this issue I am talking about is normal Reason operation. Further, the 1000+ page Reason manual is not very concise. Actually, last night, after writing my "clearer" post, I realized that there is a good reason why the RAZOR tool shouldn't work in NOTE LANE EDIT MODE: what does the user want to split? The CLIP? One NOTE? All NOTEs? Both? This would probably require another tool, another view or various states of functionality for the RAZOR tool.

Thanks, ScuzzyEye, yes, you understand what I am talking about:-) Concep understood as well:-)

Selig, do you mean to say that you can use RAZOR tool in a NOTE LANE in EDIT MODE in the EDIT/ARRANGE PANE? If you can, it would be great if you could confirm because it seems others cannot. Maybe I am getting confused with Logic's scissor tool in some wishful fantasy;-) 

I just tried to use RAZOR tool on a NOTE LANE in EDIT MODE in Reason 4. Back in Reason 4, the RAZOR tool button on the toolbar shows RAZOR is selected (darker grey highlighted button background), but the mouse "tool" still shows as a SELECTION (arrow) and acts like a SELECTION tool no matter where the mouse is on the screen. RAZOR tool is not available/does not work in EDIT MODE on a NOTE LANE & seems never to have in REASON. So I am essentially dreaming ¦¬|

gak, I have learned to use the SNAP function in Reason and find it vital to editing. The user must ALWAYS know the state of SNAP; it is easy to toggle. Select outside of the clip...in EDIT MODE or SONG VIEW? In Reason 4, once the RAZOR tool is selected mouse pointer (SELECTION tool) becomes a RAZOR works as expected in EDIT/ARRANGE PANE. RAZOR doesn't work at all in EDIT MODE on a NOTE LANE. I will dbl chk in RSN8.2 in a mo...

At least the RAZOR tool will split all CLIPs across all LANES when in EDIT MODE in Reason 8. I am not sure how useful this is though, because blindly splitting your song seems counter-intuitive.

Really, the issue here is a vague description of RAZOR tool functionality in the PHeads Reason manual.

Thanks, y'all for entertaining this question; I apologize for wasting anyone's time:-)

syncanonymous

11 Apr 2015

tiker01 wrote:Well it isn't a well designed thing in Reason. You can only access some menu options e.g. set look to clip (and start playback) etc. and use the Razor tool if you are not in Note edit mode. One can get into this stage by double clicking on a MIDI clip then click next to it in an empty space. Then one can razor in the are below the ruler. I know it is insane. If it is still not clear I will make a short video. 

OK, thanks Tiker, I'll have a look at this in a minute...seems I have done this b4 and am not jumping thru the hoops properly since, hence my question & delusion.

syncanonymous

11 Apr 2015

OK, now I see what is going on. Thanks to Tiker and gak for pointing me in the right direction.

RAZOR tool does work to split/cut CLIPS (not NOTEs) in NOTE LANE EDIT MODE. The user has to be aware of which tool is currently selected BEFORE entering NOTE LANE EDIT MODE from SONG VIEW.

If in SONG VIEW the user selects RAZOR tool BEFORE pressing CNTRL/CMND+E, there is no sense double clicking anything because RAZOR is the tool and LftClk splits/cuts whether in SONG VIEW or EDIT MODE. Toggling between the two views with RAZOR selected in SONG VIEW before EDIT MODE, RAZOR tool is always enabled.

If user DblClks a NOTE LANE CLIP in SONG VIEW with the SELECTION tool (pointer) and thus enters NOTE LANE EDIT MODE;
The RAZOR tool is only available AFTER drawing and deleting a new CLIP container in said NOTE LANE.

Activating the RAZOR tool in a NOTE LANE after DblClking an existing SONG VIEW NOTE CLIP with the SELECTION tool is very, very clunky and does feel "buggy".

1) From SONG VIEW>Enter EDIT MODE by either dblClking a NOTE CLIP in the EDIT/ARRANGE PANE or keyboard shortcut CNTRL/CMND+E;
2) Draw a new CLIP container with PENCIL tool*;
3) Make sure RAZOR tool is selected & then: delete the newly drawn NOTE CLIP container;

Now RAZOR tool is available to split/cut NOTE CLIPS on selected NOTE LANE CLIPs and any other NOTE LANEs in the SEQUENCER. Actually, it acts more like a RAZOR "mode" because the user has to purposefully select another tool to turn off the RAZOR, it's a bit tricky to get rid of the RAZOR once activated by the above method. If user Escapes to SONG VIEW; then RAZOR is still the selected tool, so user has to deliberately select another tool to turn RAZOR off.

It is possible to engage the RAZOR tool by DblClking a NOTE LANE NOTE CLIP to enter EDIT MODE, it is possibly safer to zoom &/or scroll to an area where there is no NOTE CLIP and draw a new CLIP container with the PENCIL tool*. (*If the user draws a new NOTE CLIP container on top of an existing NOTE CLIP, NOTES under the new CLIP container are deleted (I think, unless it is a new layer...?), so it is safer to draw outside of existing NOTE CLIP.) Once the user deletes (or attempts to delete) the newly drawn NOTE CLIP container & mouses out of said deleted NOTE CLIP container, the RAZOR tool should become active.

Therefore, it is a more efficient workflow to select the RAZOR tool BEFORE entering NOTE CLIP EDIT MODE or revert to SONG VIEW once the user has defined a split/cut point in EDIT MODE.

I suspect, Selig, you have always known this, hence why the steps I tried to convey earlier didn't make sense.

This still points to the PHeads not writing a very concise Operation Manual.

I suppose a video would be helpful.....who gonna make it? I gotta get back to composing!! ;-)

_todd

selig
RE Developer

11 Apr 2015

syncanonymous wrote:[

Selig, do you mean to say that you can use RAZOR tool in a NOTE LANE in EDIT MODE in the EDIT/ARRANGE PANE? If you can, it would be great if you could confirm because it seems others cannot. Maybe I am getting confused with Logic's scissor tool in some wishful fantasy;-) 
There was only ever one issue here, and that's what I was responding to. You say the Razor tool splits ALL clips when in note edit mode, and all I said was I cannot reproduce this behavior. Seems you are talking about many other things now that I'm not able to follow.

But for the one thing I thought we were talking about here, I cannot reproduce it.
Selig Audio, LLC

syncanonymous

11 Apr 2015

selig wrote:
There was only ever one issue here, and that's what I was responding to. You say the Razor tool splits ALL clips when in note edit mode, and all I said was I cannot reproduce this behavior. Seems you are talking about many other things now that I'm not able to follow.

But for the one thing I thought we were talking about here, I cannot reproduce it.
Hmmm, all I have really done is get to the bottom of how to use the RAZOR tool as I was mistaken from the beginning (user error...well, really ignorance;-)). I just didn't understand the RAZOR tool as well as I had thought, and now I do much better understand it.

I have focused on using the language from the Reason Operation Manual and thus it's all gonna sound a bit wordy without following along in Reason what I have written. The Reason Operation Manual is very vague regarding the RAZOR tool; frankly, the manual doesn't explain use of the RAZOR tool at all compared to what I have discovered after starting this thread and the behavior I have outlined I don't find written out anywhere else.

So, let's go back to the beginning & I'll try to help you recreate my original issue.

1) Starting in SONG VIEW you will need a NOTE LANE with a NOTE CLIP with something in it, midi notes. also you will need other SEQUENCER LANEs to see that you have split all CLIPs when reverting back to SONG VIEW after using the RAZOR in NOTE CLIP EDIT MODE.

2) Ensure the SELECTION tool is your current tool
3) dbl clk a NOTE CLIP>enters NOTE CLIP EDIT MODE
4) select the RAZOR tool
5) The only place your mouse can become a RAZOR on the Reason UI is in the RULER  (RAZOR will have a "+" cross hair)
6) Left Click the RAZOR in the RULER
7) Navigate back to SONG VIEW and every LANE that has a CLIP where you just RAZORed in EDIT MODE will have been split.

If that doesn't happen for you, then something is surely awry:-) 

rcbuse
RE Developer

11 Apr 2015

In Edit mode, razor tool is disabled in the clip lane when a clip is selected and being edited.  If no clip is selected, the razor tool becomes available when in the clip lane.

So if you enter edit mode by double clicking on a clip, that clip is open for editing, select the razor too and click another clip or the empty clip area and then the razor appears.

syncanonymous

12 Apr 2015

rcbuse wrote:In Edit mode, razor tool is disabled in the clip lane when a clip is selected and being edited.  If no clip is selected, the razor tool becomes available when in the clip lane.

So if you enter edit mode by double clicking on a clip, that clip is open for editing, select the razor too and click another clip or the empty clip area and then the razor appears.

Still, you do have to specify NOTE CLIP or AUDIO CLIP and the actual mouse move required to activate the RAZOR. This really is all about the lack of concise description in the Reason Operation Manual.

The manual says:
"Press [Alt](Win) or [Cmd](Mac to momentarily switch from the Razor Tool to the Pencil Tool - or to the Selection Tool when editing an open audio clip on the Edit Pane"

That is really not not very in depth!

It just looks like no one has yet explained this bloody RAZOR tool properly:-) Or I haven't read that part of the 1000+ page manual.

rbcuse, I tried to follow your explanation, but was finding myself back where I was before, thinking I understand how to use the RAZOR tool, but coming to the realization, that I still did not understand :-|. Essentially, my experience with Reason 8.2 is that:
-it is only possible to use the RAZOR tool on an open NOTE CLIP in EDIT MODE in the RULER*.
-RAZOR used on an open NOTE CLIP will close the open clip and split/cut when users Left Click with RAZOR active.

rbcuse, from your friendly explanation, I tried something I hadn't before, which makes a lot of sense. The mouse action we all use and take for granted in Reason for editing most things in in the SEQUENCER is Hold Down Left-Click+Drag; and that is how to activate the RAZOR tool in EDIT MODE:-)

To split specific NOTE CLIPS in NOTE LANES:
1) From SONG VIEW, dbl-clk an existing NOTE LANE CLIP to enter EDIT MODE or CNTRL/CMD+E;
2) Select RAZOR tool;
3) If the NOTE LANE EDIT PANE has a zoom level that has no area where there is no NOTE CLIP; then, navigate/zoom to where there is empty space in the NOTE LANE
4) Start a mouse move in the empty space and Left Click+Drag and then RAZOR tool is activated*

To split all NOTE CLIPS across the entire SEQUENCER:
Select RAZOR tool and Left Click in the RULER in any view

*If the user tries to use the RAZOR on an open NOTE CLIP, the RAZOR tool will close the open clip. This is clearly by design so users do not get the notion that there is a possibility to use the RAZOR to split/cut notes. As the Operation Manual states:
"The Razor Tool is used for splitting CLIPS..."

Anyway, thanks to all of you for engaging with me on this. I understand much, much better how to use the RAZOR tool for it and I hope it helps someone else at some point:-)

selig
RE Developer

12 Apr 2015

selig wrote:

syncanonymous wrote:
Hmmm, all I have really done is get to the bottom of how to use the RAZOR tool as I was mistaken from the beginning (user error...well, really ignorance;-)). I just didn't understand the RAZOR tool as well as I had thought, and now I do much better understand it.

I have focused on using the language from the Reason Operation Manual and thus it's all gonna sound a bit wordy without following along in Reason what I have written. The Reason Operation Manual is very vague regarding the RAZOR tool; frankly, the manual doesn't explain use of the RAZOR tool at all compared to what I have discovered after starting this thread and the behavior I have outlined I don't find written out anywhere else.

So, let's go back to the beginning & I'll try to help you recreate my original issue.

1) Starting in SONG VIEW you will need a NOTE LANE with a NOTE CLIP with something in it, midi notes. also you will need other SEQUENCER LANEs to see that you have split all CLIPs when reverting back to SONG VIEW after using the RAZOR in NOTE CLIP EDIT MODE.

2) Ensure the SELECTION tool is your current tool
3) dbl clk a NOTE CLIP>enters NOTE CLIP EDIT MODE
4) select the RAZOR tool
5) The only place your mouse can become a RAZOR on the Reason UI is in the RULER  (RAZOR will have a "+" cross hair)
6) Left Click the RAZOR in the RULER
7) Navigate back to SONG VIEW and every LANE that has a CLIP where you just RAZORed in EDIT MODE will have been split.

If that doesn't happen for you, then something is surely awry:-) 
Sorry, same result as last time - no matter where or how I Razor the clip in Note Edit view, I simply cannot get ALL clips to be "razored" from Edit Mode. 

There are two places to cut with the Razor, in the time line and in the clip view directly above the note edit window. Both places result in the CURRENT clip being cut, but not EVERY CLIP. Again, I keep trying to make it work as you suggest it works for you, but with no success, and I'm following your instructions to the letter (as far as I can tell). 

I'm on 8.2 fwiw.
Selig Audio, LLC

InavigableHeart

12 Apr 2015

Lol, what an extraordinary thread!

What I have learned from it: You can razor all clips at once if you click in the timeline/ruler section, in either song or edit mode.

Never knew that! I always did my chopping in song mode anyway, and it would seem to make more sense to fully disable the razor in edit mode to avoid this sort of confusion. Still, it's not much an issue once you fully understand the behaviour.

jappe

12 Apr 2015

@Syncanonymous:
I cannot reproduce this either. I'm on mac Book Pro.

Possible causes:

* You've got a different Reason setup/configuration that somehow affects this functionality?
* You've got a Direct X distribution that interferes with Reason behavior somehow?
* There's some action you do when you recreate the problem which you haven't told because it shouldn't make any difference, but it does.
* Eh...you've got a key and mouse logger that intercepts the mouseclick but forwards it to the wrong event handler...

Ideally, would be interesting to see if you can recreate it immediately after reinstalling Reason, with the simplest possible scenario to recreate it (new project file, just two lanes with empty clips)
In case something unknown went wrong in your installation, and that can't be corrected unless you reinstall.

ScuzzyEye

12 Apr 2015

Hmm, maybe something has changed in some version. I only have 8.2 installed now, but clicking on the ruler in edit mode no longer splits all tracks, only the one you're currently editing. Outside of edit mode it still splits all.

I made a real quick video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7SCzha0EI

syncanonymous

13 Apr 2015

Yep, PHeads have fixed it! Clandestine "fixes" are always a dodgy way to do business, IMO. Once you figure out a workaround, the dev removes it.

RAZOR tool now works as ScuzzyEye's video shows.

I would GUESS this is a mac vs PC thingy:-)

time to make music instead:-) 

geronimo

13 Apr 2015

ScuzzyEye wrote:Hmm, maybe something has changed in some version. I only have 8.2 installed now
It's possible also with REASON 7.1.1 _

• Information