What is the best stereo delay in Reason?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Last Alternative

28 Mar 2015

I love the DDL red delay but it seems more like a mono tool and Echo is nice but not exactly convenient or capable for what I'm going for so I'm looking for maybe an RE that is great and easy for adjusting the left & right sides independently and with equal volume as far as different times go. Of course the EQ is for both sides. Anyway, I ran out of time trying LeSpace so I don't really even know if I should buy that one. RElapse seems a but extreme with the multi-band aspect. 3Plex is a mystery to me. Please share your thoughts. I'm mainly looking for a kick ass stereo delay for vocals.

Thanx!
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Benedict
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2015

Hi Mr Alternative

Why not make a Combi with two DDL-1 or Echos - one for each side?

That way you can build the features you want. If you explain clearly (which is half the battle) then I might even make it for you.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Last Alternative

28 Mar 2015

Because it's for a send effect and I'd like to keep it simple. Even though spending money on something I could make isn't really keeping it simple. LOL
I just kinda want a nice new delay that's easy to pop on and adjust.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

challism

28 Mar 2015

Titus (simple - 1 line) and Steerpike (complex - 6 lines).  Both have amazing stereo control.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

EthicistBeats

28 Mar 2015

i make combinators, that's easy for me [at least next time i need it]

Usually it goes something like this:

the send goes to combinator>which first hits a Lp & Hp filters [to taste; or just go "standard abbey road" - filter 400hz and below out, and 6k and above out]>then dip around 1.2k with an EQ [learned this from ariel chobat (nicki minaj's engineer) for that 'expensive' verb/delay sound]> going to an echo [i know nothing big here, but the real trick is messing with the "offset" knobs in the delay and feedback sections to give the echo stereo width]> then followed by a reverb with its mix knob around 20% or more [just cuz you can tehe; no, really it sounds good]

I feel like you can get a very good effect sound out of that.... plus you got all the tools already. Peace. 

frog974new

28 Mar 2015

Last alternative , may be check the Re delay from Zvork
http://zvork.fr/audio/le-space/

good flexibity with this Re
- split audio output with beak audio output
- many cv imput to trigg parameter

• Information