anyone having trouble with propellerhead support contact?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
alex

26 Mar 2015

It's 3 or 4 days I'm unable to submit a support request through propellerhead user support contact form.
I've filled in every fields with appropriate infos but whenever I press send button the right sided arrows  keeps turning in circle indefinitely and nothing happens. Different day time, different pc, different browser, no luck.

Anyone is having the same issue or knows something more about it?

Thanks,
Alessandro
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

rcbuse
RE Developer

26 Mar 2015

Try emailing them directly support@propellerheads.se

syncanonymous

26 Mar 2015

I filled in the form yesterday and it appeared successful. I am still waiting for a reply, tho...maybe it didn't work...? Direct seems to be the best idea anyhows...I've never asked them for support before, neither....so I don't know what to expect:-)
RSN 10.4d4_9878_RME UFX+_Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz__Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4-3000
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370__Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX__Samsung 960 PRO/ M.2-2280 NVME SSD
:reason: :re: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :rebirth: :refill:

jfrichards

26 Mar 2015

alex wrote:It's 3 or 4 days I'm unable to submit a support request through propellerhead user support contact form.
I've filled in every fields with appropriate infos but whenever I press send button the right sided arrows  keeps turning in circle indefinitely and nothing happens...
Same here.

clone

26 Mar 2015

I emailed them early during the week and they replied the next day. 

alex

27 Mar 2015

Thanks everyone, I'll try to contact them directly using support@propellerheads.se as kindly suggested by rcbuse.
:)

Cheers!

Namahs Amrak

27 Mar 2015

Good luck alex. Its been almost a week since I emailed them directly, and had no response.
My Words are my ART

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

27 Mar 2015

We're having some issues with the support form after a server migration. We're hoping to fix this ASAP.

EDIT: ...aaaand fixed

Last Alternative

27 Mar 2015

Again.. I still have not heard back since September. Besides they have never really helped me when they did respond in the past anyway so no loss I guess.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

27 Mar 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Again.. I still have not heard back since September. Besides they have never really helped me when they did respond in the past anyway so no loss I guess.
That doesn't sound good... But based on what I can see, we've responded to all your support requests. The latest mail we sent you was February 19th - that was a reply to a feedback mail though, not support, which we always read but not always respond to. The latest support e-mail came in and was responded to in November, the latest sales support mail in December. 

Double check so nothing's ended up in your junk mail and feel free to submit a new support request if you're still experiencing an issue with the software.

Last Alternative

27 Mar 2015

^ Yeah I got all that. The one I'm talking about was pertaining to R8 at the time. It wasn't a feedback email I don't believe but I certainly was asking questions. Mainly what I'm talking about were issues I had with RE related and corrupted file stuff that was never resolved. Thanx for looking into it, Mattias. It's nice to see you around here.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

alex

28 Mar 2015

I can confirm now it works: I've just sent a support request! :)

Thanks aagain.

Cheers

• Information