It's possible to create a net-band

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
deepndark

07 Mar 2015

I am 34 old and not making music as often as I used to. Anyway, I'd be up to start a net-band with some other Reason users. The idea of Reason 8.1 to collab is actually a great concept. What ya think? :)

jappe

07 Mar 2015

Sounds like a great idea!
I just hope that next version of Discover will be an extraordinary upgrade to allow normal collaboration for Reason users. 
I've had Reason since version one, but it's amazing how I still have gaps in Reason knowledge, mixing and more.
These days I have some more time to spend on music making so I'm trying to catch up the things I should already know and master.

Some Desperate Glory

07 Mar 2015

It's a really great idea.  I write music with Raymond Hayter and we met on the PUF.  Working with another person is a lot more fun than just writing on your own, I think.
Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

deepndark

07 Mar 2015

Great, glad to see some of you are up for it. Ok, so lets take this idea further - how about a "Team" for the collab? I'd be up to collab already now. So we should have a team to make a tune - which only needs Reason 8.1
BTW, I am downloading Reason 8.1. atm, which i payed for today.

jappe

07 Mar 2015

Hello deepndark & Some Desperate Glory!
I listened to your music, and I like it a lot; it's pro quality really. I'm quite convinced you two could make commercial hits.
I am easily the odd one out here lol.
But I will publish some more of my stuff at Discover. iI you see some waysI could contribute in future, I'd love to try.

deepndark

07 Mar 2015

jappe wrote:Hello deepndark & Some Desperate Glory!
I listened to your music, and I like it a lot; it's pro quality really. I'm quite convinced you two could make commercial hits.
I am easily the odd one out here lol.
But I will publish some more of my stuff at Discover. iI you see some waysI could contribute in future, I'd love to try.

Thank you! I must say I am pretty good but i still have lot of to do betterly.
I would like to get a team for music making, most popular music is made by more than one person. :)

trimph1

08 Mar 2015

If I ever get to the point of being somewhat useful I might try it!!
....and a whack of hardware synths and who knows what...

phasys

08 Mar 2015

deepndark wrote:I am 34 old and not making music as often as I used to. Anyway, I'd be up to start a net-band with some other Reason users. The idea of Reason 8.1 to collab is actually a great concept. What ya think? :)
You should go meet musicians in the street where they are.

You know, like Ernst says.

• Information