Can't log into the shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
electrofux

01 Feb 2015

I click on login and nothing happens. My Reason won't go through the liense update either?

Anyone else?

electrofux

01 Feb 2015

Dunno what happend but my license actualization is awefully slow and breaks at 10%. Can login into the account again though and update REs at full speed. WTF.

ryanharlin
Reason Studios

01 Feb 2015

Just tested logging into the shop. Worked fine on my end, for what that's worth.

As for the license update, I've had it happen in the past that a network error happens during the process which stops the update but relaunching Authorizer continues the process. And it appears to be cumulative so if it makes it to 42%, it'll pick up at 43% but here's the catch - the % counter will say 1%...2%...3%... but the udpate goes faster the second time around, which leads me to believe it's picked up where it left off.

I've got a gazillion REs so my updates take longer than most.

MDTerps2015

01 Feb 2015

I am logged in but i cant check my account. I didnt do a try for a rack extension and it worked fine but i still cant get into my account. Looking to buy a rack extension but i wont until this issue is fixed. If i pay for it and nothing shows up then i will be really upset. 
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Arrant
Competition Winner

03 Feb 2015

Had the same problem. That little buddy up in the corner doesn't do anything from the shop pages.
It works from the main propellerheads page though (not shop), so just log in from there to see your account etc. Annoying.

• Information