Oh snapchat pheads got competition!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Purpleb

28 Jan 2015

Ok this is stupid....Snapchat just did an update and they are offering a new service..... a new service called.....dum, dum, da.... DISCOVER!!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 669 times

eusti

28 Jan 2015

I'd like to say that the name "discover" is unfortunately so generic that it's even tough to track down via searches... I mean I understand that this wasn't a big concern in regards to "Reason" at the time of conception, but these days it might be good to factor in...

D.

selig
RE Developer

28 Jan 2015

eusti wrote:I'd like to say that the name "discover" is unfortunately so generic that it's even tough to track down via searches... I mean I understand that this wasn't a big concern in regards to "Reason" at the time of conception, but these days it might be good to factor in...

D.
Remember a product with the generic name "Record"?
;)
Selig Audio, LLC

eusti

28 Jan 2015

eusti wrote:I'd like to say that the name "discover" is unfortunately so generic that it's even tough to track down via searches... I mean I understand that this wasn't a big concern in regards to "Reason" at the time of conception, but these days it might be good to factor in...

D.
selig wrote:
Remember a product with the generic name "Record"?
;)
Yes! :P

I thought they'd smarten up...

D.

• Information