satire image "propellerhead crew"

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
NMRosta

26 Jan 2015

Attachments
to_reason.jpg
to_reason.jpg (705.99 KiB) Viewed 2938 times

motuscott

26 Jan 2015

You may be overstating it.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Bonkhead

26 Jan 2015

NMRosta

26 Jan 2015

Hahaha. Sure. But you get the point :)

esselfortium

26 Jan 2015

NMRosta wrote:Hahaha. Sure. But you get the point :)
What is the point exactly?  :?
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

sharpblue

26 Jan 2015

lol, love the art work :)

NMRosta

26 Jan 2015

The point is that the propellerhead crw shut the forum down and leave pretty many Reason lovers crying on the ground screaming why. Thats the pont Image

jappe

26 Jan 2015

Hilarious :s0238:

Gaja

26 Jan 2015

NMRosta wrote:The point is that the propellerhead crw shut the forum down and leave pretty many Reason lovers crying on the ground screaming why. Thats the pont Image
Well you go on crying on te floor, I'll go on with what I have and have a blast :P
Cheers!
Fredhoven

jfrichards

26 Jan 2015

You have a million dollar recording studio on your laptop and you're crying on the floor?  You need to get out more.

dreampolice

26 Jan 2015

Yea there are much easier ways to make money than to make a niche daw. This props money grab theme is getting old and tired.

dreampolice

26 Jan 2015

Well the fastest way to get rich is to work IN Wall Street or on the stock market in some way. Become a broker, start an insurance company, high end housing like government rentals, learn arbitrage. There are so many ways to make consistent money and money where your customer base does contastly give you shit about everything. Of course props is a business that makes money and I hope the founders got filthy rich doing it, they deserve it. But make no mistake, the fact that they are still running the show and have not sold off proves that it is a labor of love for them.

jappe

26 Jan 2015

jfrichards wrote:You have a million dollar recording studio on your laptop and you're crying on the floor?  You need to get out more.
Well those of us crying about the forum being removed like that means it mattered to ppl, and Prop's behavior matters to us.
Having a million dollar studio doesn't change that.
It would have been much worse if no one cared, then I'd be worried about the future of Propellerheads.

I expect the ranting against Prop's forum removal will continue for some time, as we get new members who haven't immediately realized that the forum is gone. 

NMRostas drawing was refreshingly fun to me. If we can laugh about the things that make us sad must be a good thing.

Purpleb

26 Jan 2015

It is a funny pic, it's cute...I get it. I laughed. ;)
It is a way for you and others to vent and I think this is going to go on for sometime, many users had a deep passion for the forums, reason, etc.
To many it was a pretty bad and ugly break from the forum and all the new changes pheads are doing as of late.

It kind of feels like we are all just in different states of the break up and some just don't care, some are still pissed off, some like the new start, some are hurt, some are over it already, some are just starting to move on, some can't let go, etc. Just remember we are mostly all here b/c of our love of Reason.

This whole thing didn't bother me to much, I just did not like the way they were treating Reason. There is nothing I can do about it though, it is their company. I am in the "I am over it now and moving on" state. Reason still exists, I still use it and love it! Plus we have this forum now! :)

I do not hate or even dislike Figure, Take, or Discover. I own Figure and Take, don't use them much but still own them. They are top notch aps and have that Reason-y feel that only pheads can produce. If I was really into making music with aps, collaborating, etc. I would for sure be using Figure, Take, and Discover. Maybe I will in the future.

Anyways I like the vibe on this forum a lot better - hopefully it stays this way.

NMRosta

26 Jan 2015

Attachments
need_to_go_out.jpg
need_to_go_out.jpg (7.17 MiB) Viewed 2838 times

Last Alternative

26 Jan 2015

That picture is hilarious and kinda true from a customers' perspective.
Apparently it was a big deal to a lot of people. Worse than usual this time around. And for multiple reasons. We talk about it every day! Me, I'm trying to get over it and focus on my album.
Cheers :s0826:
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

NMRosta

26 Jan 2015

Yes but im very happy about this forum. It is clean and bring us muth more possibility to share (as you can se) pictures etc- This will come very handy in the future when some one need to share screen dumps of the cables or other interesting things from the music program.. Dont get me wrong. I truly Love Reason and i do respect the crew that they made this program real.

Jagwah

26 Jan 2015

lol OP well done

Noplan
Competition Winner

26 Jan 2015

Attachments
inside-propellerhead.jpg
inside-propellerhead.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2830 times

KEVMOVE02

26 Jan 2015

So the people who have never took the time to go to PUF, but join this forum, what impact do these "bad break up" posts have on their impression of reason users? Besides, the people that you really want to see these post are not here, so you're pain is intensified. "You abandoned me, love don't live here anymore. Just a vacancy, love don't live here anymore." "Is it a crime, that I still want you? Is it a crime, that i want you to want me too?" "Time will never mend the careless whispers of a good friend. To the heart and mind, ignorance kind. There's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you find." 

Take your grief and make something memorable.

jfrichards

26 Jan 2015

Luckily, ReasonTalk does not feel like this:

NMRosta

26 Jan 2015

Hahahahahahaha Image

phasys

26 Jan 2015

Rice

26 Jan 2015

Why does it matter so much since we do have this place where it seems the majority of the "kitchen" krew gang is at?

• Information