Forum Question/Request.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
CephaloPod

19 Jan 2015

Is there a way to see which threads I've posted in from the topics list?  And if there is no way to visualize this currently, would it be an easy thing to get implemented?  It's useful in keeping track of conversations one has engaged in.

Thanks!
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

Control Panel > Preferences > Subscribe To > Topics I Post In , then hit Update.

They will then be listed in Control Panel > Topic Subscriptions.

Er... easy!!?

CephaloPod

19 Jan 2015

That's something, thanks.  

I was thinking more like an icon that shows up next to the topic when you've posted in it.  That way you can see it from the main forum page automatically without having to check your control panel.  I've seen this feature in many other forums, including the PUF.  
Reason/Logic

rvman

19 Jan 2015

Be nice to do this without subscribing. Have a "My Post" in profile.
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

Lunesis

19 Jan 2015

Giles actually asked me the same thing a few hours ago. Hopefully Jig's suggestion will work for you for the time being. Right now I am working with their tech support team on fixing automatic gargantuan Soundcloud embeds, but we can work from there.

CephaloPod

19 Jan 2015

Cool, thanks for listening.  
Reason/Logic

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

Huh, this thread isn't in my Topic Subscriptions.

Some others are.

Fuck knows, then.

:m0358:

Lunesis

19 Jan 2015

rvman wrote:Be nice to do this without subscribing. Have a "My Post" in profile.
Don't know if this is related but you can hover over your name above the avatar and then select "find content" to see all posts you've made.

Lunesis

19 Jan 2015

JiggeryPokery wrote:Huh, this thread isn't in my Topic Subscriptions.

Some others are.

Fuck knows, then.

I've noticed that some things can be a bit slow to register here. We've been having some trouble with registration emails going through and people who are getting past 100 posts don't get their new title right away.. kind of strange imo.

CephaloPod

19 Jan 2015

JiggeryPokery wrote:Huh, this thread isn't in my Topic Subscriptions.

Some others are.

Fuck knows, then.

Lunesis wrote:
I've noticed that some things can be a bit slow to register here. We've been having some trouble with registration emails going through and people who are getting past 100 posts don't get their new title right away.. kind of strange imo.
I've seen this as well.  For example, the "last post" column doesn't always update quickly.
Reason/Logic

Namahs Amrak

19 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:
I'm still waiting for the 7,000 reputation points to be applied to my username.
My Words are my ART

selig
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:
Namahs Amrak wrote:
You've got to be getting close - you have more posts per day than anyone else including Brent! You should at least get an award for shear volume of posts if nothing else!   ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

eusti

19 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:
Namahs Amrak wrote:
At least it seems that you cannot lose reputation anymore, now that the unlike button is gone... ;)

D.

Namahs Amrak

19 Jan 2015

eusti wrote: At least it seems that you cannot lose reputation anymore, now that the unlike button is gone... ;)

D.
That's crazy ! How am I going to get into negative points now? I'm outta here.
My Words are my ART

• Information