Chat feature

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
SteveDiverse

17 Jan 2015

you've probably noticed, but i don't see anyone there, so i'll just mention it...

at the bottom right of the site there's a list of who is currently on the site and provides the ability to chat 1-on-1

at the top right, there is a chat tab, which takes you to a chatroom feature.  I had to separately register to use it, but it's a way to have live multi-person discussions.
:reason: :reload: :record: :ignition: :refill: :re: | :rt: FTW

Lunesis

17 Jan 2015

Talked to support about it, they said it should be integrated with your forum account in a couple of months.

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

is there any way to disable the chat in the bottom right as it's getting on my nerves popping up all the time also I've been having trouble with flash the last 2 days and I've got a funny feeling it's this chat thing refreshing it's self all the time and with multiple tabs open on different threads it's like trying to refresh lots of pages at the same time every minute or so and when trying to watch vids an stuff they stutter when the chat refreshes it's bugging me :frown:

Lunesis

17 Jan 2015

Hollownation wrote:is there any way to disable the chat in the bottom right as it's getting on my nerves popping up all the time also I've been having trouble with flash the last 2 days and I've got a funny feeling it's this chat thing refreshing it's self all the time and with multiple tabs open on different threads it's like trying to refresh lots of pages at the same time every minute or so and when trying to watch vids an stuff they stutter when the chat refreshes it's bugging me :frown:
I know you can bring up the window and select 'Go Offline'.

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

nevermind might have figured it out just click on on it and click go offline gonna go watch some vids see if things have improved

Hollownation

17 Jan 2015

lol cheers dude :)

• Information