SOLVED - Reason 10 : Can't login. Have they cut off older users?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
avasopht
Competition Winner

27 Jul 2021

outdatedstandard wrote:
27 Jul 2021
I advise you to consult your doctor to check your psyche for adequacy.
You'll have to explain the joke.

dannyF

27 Jul 2021

outdatedstandard wrote:
27 Jul 2021
My link is highlighted and works.
Did you go through and actually change your password or just click the link ?

outdatedstandard wrote:
27 Jul 2021
Perhaps you need to clear the cookies in the browser from the previous password
I always clear the password fields
outdatedstandard wrote:
27 Jul 2021
But is it really worth two new topics on such a small issue?
Obviously.

DaveyG

27 Jul 2021

Danny, one of the things you said made me wonder if someone had tried to hack your account.

EnochLight

27 Jul 2021

outdatedstandard wrote:
27 Jul 2021
I advise you to consult your doctor to check your psyche for adequacy.
I advise you to refrain from ad hominem personal attacks or you will be banned from this forum. Thanks.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

fullforce

27 Jul 2021

dannyF wrote:
26 Jul 2021
joeyluck wrote:
26 Jul 2021
This sounds like it could be the beginning of a Hangover movie plot.

Just to be sure, since there are no licenses tied to this account of a different username, are you sure you didn't just forget the password to your username which is tied to your licenses? Are you sure you didn't create this additional account at some point for whatever reason; maybe to try to demo Reason after using your trial?

Have you tried submitting "forgot my password" for the other username? Even if you are sure what the password should be, you could try that. Other things: Caps lock on? One of the keys not working?
I've used the same account for nearly 10 years. Nothing has changed. I went to login and suddenly I couldn't.

The only reason I detected a "new" username was because I was logged into the website from a previous session and I noticed my username had been changed from danny_f to something different.
A previous session? On the same computer?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

jamespember
Reason Studios

28 Jul 2021

fullforce wrote:
27 Jul 2021
dannyF wrote:
26 Jul 2021

I've used the same account for nearly 10 years. Nothing has changed. I went to login and suddenly I couldn't.

The only reason I detected a "new" username was because I was logged into the website from a previous session and I noticed my username had been changed from danny_f to something different.
A previous session? On the same computer?
There was an issue with emails and usernames, but everything should be resolved now, with no action needed from users. Let us know if not.

EnochLight

28 Jul 2021

jamespember wrote:
28 Jul 2021
There was an issue with emails and usernames, but everything should be resolved now, with no action needed from users. Let us know if not.
Thanks james - locking this thread now. If anyone has any further issues, please reach out to RS or start a new thread.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information