Inside yer daw...and kitties: New Reason 11 video

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jappe

11 Oct 2019

Absolutely brilliant :lol:

This reminds me of sessions when my kids were small, where we'd ask them to explain what some arbitrary complicated words meant...golden answers there for sure.
Hmm...somewhere in my video archives there should be one or two of these sessions recorded...now I need to search through my Terabytes archive...

Loque

11 Oct 2019

This is...omg...dunno what to say...Is this really Ryan?
Reason12, Win10

ryanharlin
Reason Studios

11 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
11 Oct 2019
That's not me on camera but that's me behind it. :)

craste

11 Oct 2019

Brilliant video, message is those that know know, (game changer) those that don't, don't!

Goriila Texas

11 Oct 2019

Well ladies and gentlemen looks like we’ve found Ryan’s burner account because nobody says this in the real world. Then the real Ryan replies to his own burner account 😂

Loque wrote:
11 Oct 2019

diminished
Competition Winner

11 Oct 2019

Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Well ladies and gentlemen looks like we’ve found Ryan’s burner account because nobody says this in the real world. Then the real Ryan replies to his own burner account 😂

Loque wrote:
11 Oct 2019
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Loque

11 Oct 2019

ryanharlin wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Loque wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Puhh...now everything is fine...
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (972.88 KiB) Viewed 3220 times
Reason12, Win10

esselfortium

11 Oct 2019

I love it.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

EnochLight

11 Oct 2019

Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Straight face 😐 gang.

How is this supposed to lure users to upgrade to 11 or bring in new users??

So they let Ryan blow money on bad branding and marketing?

What was the objective here? To make musicians laugh and somehow that will produce a sell?

Instead of showing the power and possibilities of 11 you do this after a major release?

I assume the people at Reason Studios have come to grips that it’s nothing really to show.

I’ve never seen such a confused company in my life,it’s comical watching the moves this developer makes. All I can do is smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ in disbelief on how completely clueless Reason Studios is.
:roll:

Spotted the guy with no sense of humor. :( :o :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

BRIGGS

11 Oct 2019

botnotbot wrote:
11 Oct 2019
BRIGGS wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Sorry about the clickbait. There are no kitties in this video.
:puf_smile:
r11s

Goriila Texas

11 Oct 2019

I feel like resources should used to convince those who are still on the fence about upgrading imo.

EnochLight wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Straight face 😐 gang.

What was the objective here? To make musicians laugh and somehow that will produce a sell?

Instead of showing the power and possibilities of 11 you do this after a major release?

I assume the people at Reason Studios have come to grips that it’s nothing really to show.

I’ve never seen such a confused company in my life,it’s comical watching the moves this developer makes. All I can do is smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ in disbelief on how completely clueless Reason Studios is.
:roll:

Spotted the guy with no sense of humor. :( :o :shock:

joeyluck

11 Oct 2019

Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
I feel like resources should used to convince those who are still on the fence about upgrading imo.
Have you not seen the other videos yet?

teddymcw

11 Oct 2019

Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Straight face 😐 gang.

I’ve never seen such a confused company in my life, it’s comical watching the moves this developer makes. All I can do is smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ in disbelief on how completely clueless Reason Studios is.
[/quote]

I hear ya my friend but idk man. I'd be very interested to see the sales numbers come in right about now.

I'm a Reason first and only user personally, and I'm skipping the upgrade for at least a good while. I really disliked their development direction in the short term, but long term I think it's not only the best but absolutely necessary for Reason's (the DAW) health long term, and of course really without question, the best business move for Reason Studios to reach into as much market share as possible, which is what they did with "Reason 11"

If we get only a few more developers on the core product it's a win imho. Much better than Reason fading away, which is always a possibility. Props to RS on the recent bold moves. I've refrained from any debate on here but had to put cents in on this. It's all gonna work out in time, in due time my friend.

--
Loved this video, made me lol for first time in a while! Thank you Ryan, we miss you for sure, all the best!

EnochLight

11 Oct 2019

Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
There's literally a plethora of Reason 11 promo videos out already, and the buzz is through the roof. The production budget for what was in this video was virtually nothing, and was probably shot in literally a day or two. Ryan's been at this for years.

The video's humorous, and has people talking about Reason - even if it's only those in the DAW world like us. At the end of the day, that's all that matters, right?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

GRB

12 Oct 2019

Now I know what to do with my Reward points: Reason 11 (orange) Suit! :lol:
R12 12.2d36 / Reason+ / R11 Suite - Win10 64bit HP i7 - 32Gb RAM - SSD / Scarlett 2i4 / Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 / Nektar Impact LX61+ / JBL 305 MKII

Yonatan

12 Oct 2019

GRB wrote:
12 Oct 2019
Now I know what to do with my Reward points: Reason 11 (orange) Suit! :lol:
Should start a poll, Orange Suit in the Reward Shop! :)

Goriila Texas

12 Oct 2019

:thumbs_up:

EnochLight wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
There's literally a plethora of Reason 11 promo videos out already, and the buzz is through the roof. The production budget for what was in this video was virtually nothing, and was probably shot in literally a day or two. Ryan's been at this for years.

The video's humorous, and has people talking about Reason - even if it's only those in the DAW world like us. At the end of the day, that's all that matters, right?

Goriila Texas

12 Oct 2019

teddymcw wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Straight face 😐 gang.

I’ve never seen such a confused company in my life, it’s comical watching the moves this developer makes. All I can do is smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ in disbelief on how completely clueless Reason Studios is.
I hear ya my friend but idk man. I'd be very interested to see the sales numbers come in right about now.

I'm a Reason first and only user personally, and I'm skipping the upgrade for at least a good while. I really disliked their development direction in the short term, but long term I think it's not only the best but absolutely necessary for Reason's (the DAW) health long term, and of course really without question, the best business move for Reason Studios to reach into as much market share as possible, which is what they did with "Reason 11"

If we get only a few more developers on the core product it's a win imho. Much better than Reason fading away, which is always a possibility. Props to RS on the recent bold moves. I've refrained from any debate on here but had to put cents in on this. It's all gonna work out in time, in due time my friend.

--
Loved this video, made me lol for first time in a while! Thank you Ryan, we miss you for sure, all the best!
[/quote]

Goriila Texas

12 Oct 2019

joeyluck wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Have you not seen the other videos yet?

mcatalao
Competition Winner

12 Oct 2019

Goriila Texas wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Straight face 😐 gang.

[/quote]

You really didn't get the gist of it. They're actually making fun of us (you have a good amount of puns for nayers..)...

carllackey

13 Oct 2019

they've got to get better writers!

brand

13 Oct 2019

That video is absolutely hilarious. :lol: Ryan, that was genius, seriously. Great job!
This goes into my Ryan Hall of Fame with the hamster or squirrel or what-do-you-want-to-call-it, in:
"Electro Pop Drums: Super Neat Beat Cheat Sheet" at 0:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZzeD2L ... dex=4&t=0s
:lol: I cue that up every now and then - great video too.

Jmax

13 Oct 2019

ryanharlin wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Loque wrote:
11 Oct 2019
Thought the video was brilliant! and truly a good laugh. I enjoy all your videos and the second to none editing skills and explanations/creativeness. Truly unique.

PH/RS really is lucky to have you.

The_Real_DeanC2000

14 Oct 2019

Funny video. This little girl that just wants a dog and kitty was the best. I just got Reason 11, and happy with it so far. Check out my latest song "No One Here knows Ur Name". I wrote it on Reason version 10, but didn't know how to mix back then. Now I know how to mix, and so I re-mixed it in Reason 11.

• Information