[LIVE] Reason / Reason Essentials 9 Public Beta

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
reasonr102

25 May 2016

Does anyone know?

joeyluck

25 May 2016

reasonr102 wrote:Well I'm confused. I just tried registering for the public beta with the link given in this thread and it tells me I have to have a registered reason 8 account. I have one. How do I get this to work?
Is Reason 8 showing up under your Products?
I would contact Propellerhead support about this if you still are having issues signing up to the R9 beta.

reasonr102

25 May 2016

joeyluck wrote:
reasonr102 wrote:Well I'm confused. I just tried registering for the public beta with the link given in this thread and it tells me I have to have a registered reason 8 account. I have one. How do I get this to work?
Is Reason 8 showing up under your Products?
I would contact Propellerhead support about this if you still are having issues signing up to the R9 beta.
What's confusing is the link to the beata won't let me sign into my actual propellerhead account. Says the password is wrong. However I know it's not because it's in 1Password. It works fine if I log into propellerhead without clicking the link given to sign up for the beta.

• Information