When Do You Think We Will See Reason 9?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
phasys

15 Feb 2016

4filegate wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
4filegate wrote:not really make sense - isn't it ;)
Nope, you're not. ;)
IMHO stay far away of 9 release with bugs and fixes - I bought my reason upgrade 7.5 on 8.3 on black friday November 27, 2015
Well isn't that just fucking great. Good for you. Nice to let us in on the fact that you bought the upgrade on black friday. Who gives a flying fuck about that, except for you?

4filegate

15 Feb 2016

EnochLight wrote:
4filegate wrote:the question mark was BIG - but in the signature :clap:
4filegate wrote:we read again "discussions which I can not understand - because they were written in dialect emotional :question:
Yes, you do seem to have a "unique" way of writing. :)

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid= ... 5.1289j0j7
THANKS - Fitting Perfectly "unique" &. useful cryptology - I call it "JOIN INinteraction context - What else?
phasys wrote: Well isn't that just fucking great. Good for you. Nice to let us in on the fact that you bought the upgrade on black friday. Who gives a flying fuck about that, except for you?

all right phasys is not :-D

chimp_spanner

18 Feb 2016

phasys wrote:
4filegate wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
Nope, you're not. ;)
IMHO stay far away of 9 release with bugs and fixes - I bought my reason upgrade 7.5 on 8.3 on black friday November 27, 2015
Well isn't that just fucking great. Good for you. Nice to let us in on the fact that you bought the upgrade on black friday. Who gives a flying fuck about that, except for you?
I thought Phasys was gone? What's with the hostility?

4filegate

18 Feb 2016

chimp_spanner wrote:
phasys wrote:
4filegate wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
Nope, you're not. ;)
I thought Phasys was gone? What's with the hostility?
dont take my wrong - it was not only the dialect! he sends content only partially In the haste return without sense, that bothers me a bit

chimp_spanner

18 Feb 2016

Oh no it's cool man, not from you. From him. Very odd. But yeah I mean people always tell me to stay away from x.0 releases but I just can't help myself. If it's new I want it ;)

EnochLight

18 Feb 2016

4filegate wrote:dont take my wrong - it was not only the dialect! he sends content only partially In the haste return without sense, that bothers me a bit
Completely unrelated but I'm curious... are you using Google Translate (or similar) to post?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

4filegate

18 Feb 2016

chimp_spanner wrote:Oh no it's cool man, not from you. From him. Very odd. But yeah I mean people always tell me to stay away from x.0 releases but I just can't help myself. If it's new I want it ;)
:?: http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7493124

4filegate

18 Feb 2016

EnochLight wrote:
4filegate wrote:dont take my wrong - it was not only the dialect! he sends content only partially In the haste return without sense, that bothers me a bit
Completely unrelated but I'm curious... are you using Google Translate (or similar) to post?
:thumbs_up: the machines language was not usable - not easy [L]earning english in these days :lol:

EnochLight

18 Feb 2016

4filegate wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
:thumbs_up: the machines language was not usable - not easy [L]earning english in these days :lol:

Ahhhhhh - this explains your cryptic responses. No worries! :)

Cheers
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

4filegate

18 Feb 2016

EnochLight wrote:
4filegate wrote:
EnochLight wrote:

Ahhhhhh - this explains your cryptic responses. No worries! :)

Cheers
:lightbulb: "don't get me wrong" - Ahhhhh - that's why I speak in riddles :) thanks a lot!

Ixus

21 Feb 2016

My senses are tingeling! I can feel version 9 this year, dont worry all, I have felt it! It will happen!

riemac

21 Feb 2016

Chizmata wrote:march 16th announcement i suppose?
I guessed the same thing. But how would that fitt with the planned remove of the guitare amps end of september?
And why has propellerhead announced a 8.4 version?

The_G

21 Feb 2016

Someone mentioned that the current deal for Reason 8 (full) might indicate that the grace period pre-9 starts in March, which would point to an April release. But who knows? October speculation seems well founded as well.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

joeyluck

21 Feb 2016

The_G wrote:Someone mentioned that the current deal for Reason 8 (full) might indicate that the grace period pre-9 starts in March, which would point to an April release. But who knows? October speculation seems well founded as well.
There have been at least 4 other bundles with Reason 8, so if that is any indication we would be at least on Reason 12 :D

ReasonUser

21 Feb 2016

They'll probably announce it on April fools day... Catch my drift?! :puf_bigsmile: :wtf:

The_G

22 Feb 2016

joeyluck wrote:
The_G wrote:Someone mentioned that the current deal for Reason 8 (full) might indicate that the grace period pre-9 starts in March, which would point to an April release. But who knows? October speculation seems well founded as well.
There have been at least 4 other bundles with Reason 8, so if that is any indication we would be at least on Reason 12 :D
See: use of words "someone mentioned," "might" and "but who knows."
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

joeyluck

22 Feb 2016

The_G wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
For sure. I was just making a point just the same as someone might chime in and say, "But Line 6..."
We're all speculating. But I think it is simply worth noting that it can't be predicted based on that, because there have been Reason + RE bundles; just in case people forgot as that user did. That's all.

The_G

22 Feb 2016

joeyluck wrote:
The_G wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
For sure. I was just making a point just the same as someone might chime in and say, "But Line 6..."
We're all speculating. But I think it is simply worth noting that it can't be predicted based on that, because there have been Reason + RE bundles; just in case people forgot as that user did. That's all.
Gotcha. I hope that 9 releases sooner rather than later, as I don't have 8 and would prefer to skip over to 9. But the most I've seen is speculation based on a reading of tea leaves, and pointing to either April, July or October. October seems like the most likely one of those to me, unfortunately. And of course none may be true, as none is more than just speculation.

mreese80

28 Feb 2016

Stranger. wrote:@ mreese80 -

Dude,that video ain't showing nothing new for me-- check this software/features and dates of creation.->
Zero-X BeatCreator.JPG
Does Zex/Rex formatting etc etc,dynamic loop processing/multitrack layering+recording/randomizing//// etc etc.. with built in fx.

Even Akai need to start pulling their fingers out! lol :P

I just hope PH really bring some new ideas,because it's all been done before......or has it......?

akai does everything man. im pretty sure you didn't add those slices in real time.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

mreese80

28 Feb 2016

joeyluck wrote:I experienced zero bugs with Reason 8. Only a few behavioral things that were fixed due to requests. Happy about that.

But myself like everybody else had the opportunity to public beta test and use the demo when it was released. So, I see no point in saying that you need to wait before buying a new version. You simply need to try it.

I agree to never experiencing any bugs. my only complaint is features that i want added but it doesn't matter any more.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

Creativemind

08 Mar 2016

My guess is we're expecting something on March the 16th. Maybe Reason 8.4 will release just before then and they will announce 9 on that date, which will make it mid to late April for the official release. Hope so.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

dioxide

08 Mar 2016

Creativemind wrote:My guess is we're expecting something on March the 16th. Maybe Reason 8.4 will release just before then and they will announce 9 on that date, which will make it mid to late April for the official release. Hope so.
What's so special about March 16th?? :D

gak

09 Mar 2016

dioxide wrote:
Creativemind wrote:My guess is we're expecting something on March the 16th. Maybe Reason 8.4 will release just before then and they will announce 9 on that date, which will make it mid to late April for the official release. Hope so.
What's so special about March 16th?? :D
It's tease/troll! Creativemind, curses to you!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hehehehe

I hope he's right thought!

nooomy

09 Mar 2016

The_G wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
The_G wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
Gotcha. I hope that 9 releases sooner rather than later, as I don't have 8 and would prefer to skip over to 9. But the most I've seen is speculation based on a reading of tea leaves, and pointing to either April, July or October. October seems like the most likely one of those to me, unfortunately. And of course none may be true, as none is more than just speculation.
It will probably not be during the summer because thats when parents take their vacation to spend time with their kids during their summer break. I guess they have to be fully staffed when they release a new patch or version.

So i would say if 9 is not released this spring it will probably not be released until the fall.

• Information