iZotope Neutron Elements Free

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
DaveyG

24 May 2024

Free "for a limited time":

https://www.izotope.com/en/deals/neutron-elements

I imagine it will be free for other limited times in the future...

joeyluck

24 May 2024

I need to get caught up and compare plugins. Also, they need some sub-categories under account for product versions. Trying to browse my products to figure out what versions of what I have...

I have the Everything bundle from a few years ago, so I have Neutron 3 Advanced. But they have been slipping in new features/improvement to the Elements and Standard versions recently.

For instance, I'm still on RX 9 Advanced. But RX 11 Standard has now incorporated Dialogue Isolate (whereas Advanced has a more in-depth version). But RX 11 also makes Dialogue Isolate a realtime plugin as well.

So anyways, I grabbed this to compare later. Thanks for the heads up.

DaveyG

24 May 2024

I know what you are saying. I honestly have no idea how up to date my various iZotope things are or what level they are at. I do know that I have several versions installed which, given that they install the main thing plus every processor within that thing, meaning I have about half a zillion iZotope plugins in my list. I'm never going to load any of them individually so just gimme the one plugin please.

• Information