i say goodby to you! Thank you!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
turbopage
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2024

There are no words strong enough to make you feel my closeness at this time in your life.
I wish you what I would like when I find myself in your condition: my bed, my family, and loving care.
I wish you to live your life to the end, taking care of what makes you unique and unrepeatable.
Music Will Save Us

Quarmat
Competition Winner

20 Mar 2024

I am appalled by the words I read and at the same time admired by the dignity and sincere humanity that emerges from them despite the tragic nature they communicate.

I have barely touched upon what has intersected my life, namely your music, of which I have been an admirer since I first heard it.

Everyone will miss you, even those who only got to know you through pixels and sound waves.

For my part, I would like to convey my deepest brotherhood to you, but I am not good with words and perhaps there are none suitable.

A hug.

EnochLight

20 Mar 2024

bossa wrote:
18 Mar 2024
I would like to say goodbye to you, because unfortunately I can no longer pursue my beloved music due to a treacherous illness!
I have been using reason since version 1.0 and I still think that Reason is one of the best software on the market. Unfortunately I will not live to see version 13! What a pity!
Mein herzliches Beileid. Während dieser traurigen Zeit denken wir an Sie.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

jappe

20 Mar 2024

So sad to read this.
I hope you will have the best possible Rest of your life.

Love from Sweden, and Thank you for the music

zerocoma

21 Mar 2024

Though we may not know one another, I wish you peace for the rest of the days of your life.

I am enjoying your musick, thank you for sharing your art with all of us.

miyaru

22 Mar 2024

I wish you, your family and your friends the strength on your last journey. I hope you will find peace of mind and will be freed of human pain.

I find your courage huge and powerfull to share this with us.

Thank you, and farewell........
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

raymondh

22 Mar 2024

Wishing you the very best. I hope if you are unable to create, that you are still able to enjoy listening to music.
Thank you for being part of this community.

jlgrimes

24 Mar 2024

bossa wrote:
18 Mar 2024
Dear forum members,
after all these years I would like to say goodbye to you, because unfortunately I can no longer pursue my beloved music due to a treacherous illness!
I have been using reason since version 1.0 and I still think that Reason is one of the best software on the market. Unfortunately I will not live to see version 13! What a pity!
I would like to thank everyone for the many years of helpfulness and attention and the very friendly interaction with each other! Thanks for the inspiring music in the forum! I really enjoyed the nice little competitions!
I wish you continued pleasure with reason and a good exchange!
your falk (bossa)

I hope that you can overcome your illness and get to pursue music again.

Much love.

Steedus
Competition Winner

24 Mar 2024

Being able to prepare for one's own passing and say your goodbyes is not something everyone is afforded. In a strange way it can be a blessing, depending on the situation.

wesmont

26 Mar 2024

Bossa passed away Sunday, March 24th at 01:30 pm. I had the privilege of meeting with him every Wednesday evening for the past six months. We talked about music mainly and life and the end of life in general. He was my friend for almost 30 years. What a great guy and musician! ALS is a hard enemy. Last Wednesday he told me about your comments here and how much he appreciated your kind words. Thank you all. I will miss him dearly.

EnochLight

26 Mar 2024

wesmont wrote:
26 Mar 2024
Bossa passed away Sunday, March 24th at 01:30 pm. I had the privilege of meeting with him every Wednesday evening for the past six months. We talked about music mainly and life and the end of life in general. He was my friend for almost 30 years. What a great guy and musician! ALS is a hard enemy. Last Wednesday he told me about your comments here and how much he appreciated your kind words. Thank you all. I will miss him dearly.
Ugh... thanks for the update, wesmont. I'm sorry you lost a friend.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

turbopage
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2024

Non solo dobbiamo morire,
ma prima di noi
assistiamo alla morte degli altri,
lenta o improvvisa, sempre ingiusta,
infame, orrenda.
Chiarito che contro la morte
nulla possiamo, non abbiamo altro da fare
che stare attenti
e donarci
un attimo di bene, uno alla volta,
uno per noi e uno per gli altri.
Possono essere persone care
o persone sconosciute, poco importa,
quello che conta è rubare il seme del bene
e piantarlo sulle facce della gente.

(Franco Arminio)

Not only do we have to die,
but before we do
we witness the death of others,
slow or sudden, always unjust,
infamous, horrendous.
Having made it clear
that we can do nothing against death,
we have nothing to do, but be careful
and give ourselves a moment of good,
one at a time,
one for ourselves and one for others.
They can be loved ones or strangers, it doesn't matter,
what matters is stealing the seed of good
and planting it on people's faces
Music Will Save Us

Popey
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2024

Thank you for letting us know such sad news. Wishing you blessings at this time of loss.

miyaru

27 Mar 2024

Thank Wesmont for letting us know.

I wish you strength to cope with the loss…….

Of course also for the ones closest to him too.

ALS is such a horrifying thing, it is just not fair, as no one can win that battle……

May Bossa rest in peace.
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

Theo.M

27 Mar 2024

Oh this is just terrible. Rest in Peace.

BonsaiMacKay

27 Mar 2024

All my thoughts go to his family and friends. I hope they get all the support they need at this moment of loss.

Rest in peace, Bossa. Your music will still live on to put a smile on someone's face every now and then.

Last Alternative

27 Mar 2024

Godspeed on your journey to Heaven. I pray the Good Lord takes you painlessly and peace and comfort to your loved ones.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

wowhow
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2024

I'm listening to falkbossa take me to the stars.
I wish I knew you and your music earlier falkbossa.
Rest In Peace falkbossa.

Quarmat
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2024

Rest in peace, Brother.

mcatalao
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2024

wesmont wrote:
26 Mar 2024
I lost count the amount of times I came to this thread and wanting to post, say something but was lost of words.

I don't know if I believe in the afterlife, but I hope Bossa's pass was a quiet, peacefull one, and that it brang closure for is friends and family. I hope he felt loved, because that's the true happines and heaven on hearth.

I'm very sorry for your loss!

Overtherainbow

28 Mar 2024

I wish I could congratulate the family on raising such an honorable man!
This is clear from the way he handled his last days with foresight and acceptance.
Thank you for the lesson. I only hope to be as strong when the time comes.

“In the Kamigata area, they used tiered lunchboxes for a single day when viewing the flowers. Upon returning, they would throw them away, trampling them underfoot. The end is important in all things.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

selig
RE Developer

30 Mar 2024

wesmont wrote:
26 Mar 2024
Wow, just wow. I lost my oldest sister fairly quickly last year to ALS. We all hung out only a few months before. Life is indeed short, and the older I get the more often (and brutally) I am confronted by this reality.

My new daily to-do list now includes “tell everyone you love how much you love them”.

Bossa left us with a great example of how to deal with end of life issues with grace and courage, which is as much as anyone could ever hope to do with their life IMO. I am grateful they took some of the last precious time they had to come here with their message of thanks and positivity.
I can only hope to be that clear headed and positive when my time comes.
RIP Bossa.
Selig Audio, LLC

NMHindman

30 Mar 2024

mcatalao wrote:
28 Mar 2024

I lost count the amount of times I came to this thread and wanting to post, say something but was lost of words.
Ditto. Only now the words come, -I feel genuinely honoured that Bossa shared with us.

Theo.M

31 Mar 2024

mcatalao wrote:
28 Mar 2024
wesmont wrote:
26 Mar 2024

I don't know if I believe in the afterlife, but I hope Bossa's pass was a quiet, peacefull one, and that it brang closure for is friends and family. I hope he felt loved, because that's the true happines and heaven on hearth.

I'm very sorry for your loss!
This is such a lovely sentiment. Really nice.

• Information