Transport Buttons Disappear

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
twrgtr

18 Nov 2021

Ever since I upgraded from 11-Suite to 12, the transport buttons, almost all of them, disappear any time I try to use/edit samples from an exterior hard drive. I am loading the samples with SampleTank4 (VST), and it happens as soon as I choose the sample, and only for samples that are on the secondary drive. I have checked for resolution issues and have found none. I also tried changing the color scheme (dark, blue, etc...) but no joy there, either. I was hoping today's update would fix it, but it did not.

Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and any potential fixes. Thanks.

Steedus
Competition Winner

18 Nov 2021

I think this sounds like what I have experienced. I’ve reported it and they know it’s an issue. I’ve also had the buttons be replaced with images of other vsts. Really weird.

DaveyG

18 Nov 2021

Someone else on here had problems with stuff disappearing or not drawing correctly. Might have been Benedict?

okaino

01 Dec 2021

searching through he treads this morning before i put up a knee jerk reaction post ....but yea were tf is the transport? its just blank...

deeplink
Competition Winner

01 Dec 2021

Sounds like it could be an issue with OpenGL
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

chimp_spanner

01 Dec 2021

Yeah this happens on my girlfriends system. Not mine. We both have similar setups (mine is an rtx3070, hers a 3060). What I do get is bits of the waveform on audio clips jumping around outside of clip boundaries when resizing. It’s very odd

Benedict
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2021

Yes I had things going AWOL. Haven't noticed it with the latest update.

Do you happen to have an NVIDIA 2070 Super Graphics Card?

I get some odd things and they tend to settle after restarting Windows. Apparently it is bit of a known thing with the 2070 card that doesn't seem to improve with new drivers???

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information