reason wont dwnload a player trial

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
carllackey

25 Jun 2020

i decide to try evolution by lectric panda i can sign intomy account ok, but it wont let me download thr trial. anybody else having problems?

NDKay

26 Jun 2020

i think its related to the problems RS have with the website. Other people have other problems with the site,too. Its strange

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7518308

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7518285

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7518247

Maybe your the only one with that problem ( what i doubt), but your definitely not the only one having problems.
This is a SmartAss. Really nothing more than that !

Billy+

26 Jun 2020

carllackey wrote:
25 Jun 2020
i decide to try evolution by lectric panda i can sign intomy account ok, but it wont let me download thr trial. anybody else having problems?
I was going to buy the same rack extension yesterday but am unable to access the site / shop / user profile using my mac running El Capitan. The strange thing is I can access using my older iPad running iOS10.3.3 and safari, but without being able to sync rack extensions it's pretty pointless buying the device from the iPad.

It was all working fine when I purchased VK2 in the sales just a few weeks ago before the "maintenance work", its very strange.

DaveyG

26 Jun 2020

Maybe the world is ending but in a really slow, methodical way. Next up, phones belonging to people who's names start with A will fail to work.

• Information