Suite 11 Question

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Skimrok

26 Apr 2020

does all the Rack Exts :re: work in other DAWS ok? ie Studio One / Ableton Live for example, forgive me if this has been asked before
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

BlkRd

26 Apr 2020

Hello, I can say for me they do, and really well. I use R11 VST on near enough every chanel in Bitwig, and its absolutely brilliant. I wanna use it in Maschine standalone but they are still behind with VST3, which is quite frustrating.

I love using redrum in bitwig. Easy to multi out to seperate chanels in bitwig. Templates can be made but I dont bother. What I do do is save "clips", which saves the R11 Rack set up, automation, midi, aditional bitwig native and vst chains. Its immense. Combinater kind of thing, but the way Bitwig handles the "clips" is amazing. You can audition them instantly from the browser etc. Anyway, I have lots of combinator presets saved for within the rack vst, and i also have whole big chains saved in bitwig. I dont like how long it takes the reason vst to load, i mean its not that long, but it just feels long... i guess its like a whole rack though, and once its running new instances open quickly. Its kind on resources.

You might want to read around on latency - as people were talking about that. I dont notice any performance issues though.

All the best.

PS I have the suite REs, plus a decent amount of third party REs and all work (for how i use them..)

BlkRd

26 Apr 2020

I will say though that for some reason the latency stuff I read has subconciously stopped me from using it as an effect much... maybe someone knowledgeable on here could give assurance that fx works as it should (i do use it sometimes and it seems to...)

Skimrok

27 Apr 2020

thank you much I know I be getting R11 Suite then , at least I know I can use them if I work with other people which are none Reason users :thumbs_up: im so grateful for your input :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

EdwardKiy

27 Apr 2020

No problems in Live.

PhillipOrdonez

27 Apr 2020

BlkRd wrote:
26 Apr 2020
I will say though that for some reason the latency stuff I read has subconciously stopped me from using it as an effect much... maybe someone knowledgeable on here could give assurance that fx works as it should (i do use it sometimes and it seems to...)
No issues with latency if you use the effect RRP. It's only an issue for me if you add the effects to the instrument RRP.

• Information