reason support phone #?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
navidsyed

10 Nov 2019

Hello there is there a reason support phone # that I can talk to someone purchased the Reason 11 Suite upgrade I am a registered Reason 10 owner, getting error, opened a support ticket at reason website with no response?? :cry:

guitfnky

10 Nov 2019

unless something has changed, no, I don’t think they’ve ever had live support. unfortunately, their email support is all they’ve got, and they’re notoriously slow. :(
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

xboix

10 Nov 2019

Try +46 0855608400 in Sweden working hours.

Steedus
Competition Winner

10 Nov 2019

Stefan's pretty good on their Facebook page. Might not be able to give you high level support through that platform, but he'll definitely give you some kind of answer, or at least re-assure you.

Oquasec

10 Nov 2019

I just emailed props years ago when I had questions.
They could be busy bud, and it has to be on business hours.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

KarmaFunkarma

10 Nov 2019

DM them on Twitter. Without going into a rant, their support sucks these days. Took me hassling them on Twitter twice and repeatedly on the support ticket page to get an answer 6 weeks after reporting a licensing problem. When they finally responded I able to fix the problem in 10 minutes. Customer service is not a strength and obviously not a focus.

navidsyed

13 Nov 2019

shame on reason support, I have been trying facebook, twitter, opened up a ticket at reason site nothing, no response. I WAS one of the loyal reason user always upgrading to support the company started with Reason 4 and currently owns Reason 10 never thought that's how I will be dealt with really feel ripped off by Reason, I am down $250 an no working Reason Suite, its been days, never again I am buying Reason software, I have learned my lesson. :thumbs_down: :evil:

xboix

13 Nov 2019

navidsyed wrote:
13 Nov 2019
shame on reason support, I have been trying facebook, twitter, opened up a ticket at reason site nothing, no response. I WAS one of the loyal reason user always upgrading to support the company started with Reason 4 and currently owns Reason 10 never thought that's how I will be dealt with really feel ripped off by Reason, I am down $250 an no working Reason Suite, its been days, never again I am buying Reason software, I have learned my lesson. :thumbs_down: :evil:
Did you try the phone number I posted above? I got it from someone on this forum who was given it as a support line.

ShelLuser

13 Nov 2019

navidsyed wrote:
13 Nov 2019
Sure.

This doesn't tell us anything ya know.

See, from an outsiders pov I could easily translate your post to this: "I tried contacting support on Facebook asking them why my Reason suite doesn't work so when they didn't answer me the next day I asked on Twitter and also got nothing. So the day after that I opened a support ticket and guess what? Now it has been 4 days since I asked (= on Facebook) and no answer from support at all!".

Of course in my version you only filed the ticket one day ago and you're already expecting a solution.

I'm not saying support can't be slow, I heard more comments on that, but I am stating that there's always another side to a story.
--- :reason:

• Information