Anyone else looking forward to the May Madness Sale?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
EnochLight

18 Apr 2019

manisnotabird wrote:
18 Apr 2019
QNG and Complex-1. They'd make a good bundle!
This is sole thing I am waiting for. If both QNG and Complex-1 goes on sale next month, it will be my first RE purchases in a very, very long time!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2019

I’ll be jumping all over this if it goes on sale.

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... ompressor/
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Soundcells

22 Apr 2019

If you are interested in ReFills … - all Soundcells ReFills available in the PropShop will be on sale with a huge discount!

hurricane
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2019

I want Lectric Panda's UTL Modifier to go on sale because I really only want to use it for one thing, and that's to get the PX7 to play at full velocity.
If any of you mad scientist tweakers know how to do that with free REs or internal Reason things, then please let me know.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2019

hurricane wrote:
22 Apr 2019
I want Lectric Panda's UTL Modifier to go on sale because I really only want to use it for one thing, and that's to get the PX7 to play at full velocity.
If any of you mad scientist tweakers know how to do that with free REs or internal Reason things, then please let me know.
Does UTL Modifier do the same as MIDI Compressor essentially? I have a new MIDI controller which isn’t as velocity sensitive as my primary controller and I would like to dial it up.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2019

Soundcells wrote:
22 Apr 2019
If you are interested in ReFills … - all Soundcells ReFills available in the PropShop will be on sale with a huge discount!
I’m guessing they’re still not going to be as cheap as just buying directly from your website?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

reggie1979

22 Apr 2019

I really can't afford it. I need to pick up echobode but don't even want to spend 44 bucks :lol:

Bes
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2019

Trigate on sale would be a buy for me. It was updated with poly support only after I my trial was over and I have a few song ideas that I want to try with it
- Certified Reason expert

mjxl

23 Apr 2019

hurricane wrote:
22 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2019

To be fair, RND can do it too, and MUCH more, i would advise THAT instead of MIDI Comp/UTL.

@hurricane, if your input is at least over half velocity, you can slap Note Echo on it, 1 repeat, 0 step length and velocity 200%. This way everything above 64 velocity will be maxed out.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2019

mjxl wrote:
23 Apr 2019
hurricane wrote:
22 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2019

To be fair, RND can do it too, and MUCH more, i would advise THAT instead of MIDI Comp/UTL.

@hurricane, if your input is at least over half velocity, you can slap Note Echo on it, 1 repeat, 0 step length and velocity 200%. This way everything above 64 velocity will be maxed out.
My secondary MIDI controller is not as velocity sensitive as my primary keyboard. Do you mean that I can use RND to bring up the velocity so the two are roughly the same?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mjxl

23 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 Apr 2019

My secondary MIDI controller is not as velocity sensitive as my primary keyboard. Do you mean that I can use RND to bring up the velocity so the two are roughly the same?
RND also has Velocity modification, so you could just set a small offset up and it would probably come close yeah.

Also when you think you are going over full velocity, you can tone down the offset a bit and maybe randomise it a little. :)

Oh and as i said before, you can just slap a Note Echo infront. :3

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2019

mjxl wrote:
23 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
23 Apr 2019

RND also has Velocity modification, so you could just set a small offset up and it would probably come close yeah.

Also when you think you are going over full velocity, you can tone down the offset a bit and maybe randomise it a little. :)

Oh and as i said before, you can just slap a Note Echo infront. :3
Thanks man. I’ll get back to you on the ins and outs of how to do it once I’ve bought it :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2019

mjxl wrote:
23 Apr 2019
Nice. That works. I said things incorrectly - I don't want to play everything at MAX velocity , I simply wanted to positively offset it by a +27 or so. Note Echo works perfectly for that. Thanks!

And Figg - that will most likely work for you too. No need to buy anything.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2019

hurricane wrote:
23 Apr 2019
mjxl wrote:
23 Apr 2019
Nice. That works. I said things incorrectly - I don't want to play everything at MAX velocity , I simply wanted to positively offset it by a +27 or so. Note Echo works perfectly for that. Thanks!

And Figg - that will most likely work for you too. No need to buy anything.
Cool :). Thanks both :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

selig
RE Developer

23 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2019

There is nothing else I'm aware of that does this in Reason.
It can do the obvious velocity "correction" or adjustments, but also some cool creative applications to add interest to repeating sequences or other static parts.
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

EnochLight

23 Apr 2019

There's a dedicated thread for this already, but if this is launched during (or near) May Madness, I'm likely going to consider this, whatever it ends up being! Lol :lol:

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2019

selig wrote:
23 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
22 Apr 2019

There is nothing else I'm aware of that does this in Reason.
It can do the obvious velocity "correction" or adjustments, but also some cool creative applications to add interest to repeating sequences or other static parts.
:)
Going to check it out tonight. Thanks :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Soundcells

24 Apr 2019

„I’m guessing they’re still not going to be as cheap as just buying directly from your website?“

Let yourself be surprised :0))

sleep1979

25 Apr 2019

antic604 wrote:
18 Apr 2019
I often look *backwards* to the last May Madness and then kick myself for not getting few things last year and then having to wait a year to do so ;) :D
why wasnt they cheaper in black friday ?

sleep1979

25 Apr 2019

Soundcells wrote:
24 Apr 2019
„I’m guessing they’re still not going to be as cheap as just buying directly from your website?“

Let yourself be surprised :0))
any news on the intro version yet ?

Soundcells

25 Apr 2019

„… any news on the intro version yet ?“

Sadly not - but i have not forget about this :0)

PGR

25 Apr 2019

Soundcells wrote:
25 Apr 2019

This Grainstation is an excellent Refill. Any news for the update GrainSTATION XL?

sleep1979

25 Apr 2019

Soundcells wrote:
25 Apr 2019

Cheers pal

Soundcells

26 Apr 2019

grainSTATION XL.... Of course it is still planned, but there was far too little time …

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Apr 2019

Something going on with Soundcells refills in the shop. A few of them were in sale for about 5 minutes and now they’re not :):):). Exciting times.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information