Help, I signed up for RE subscription and can't authorize

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
calebbrennan

27 Jun 2018

I remember having a lot of trouble getting 10 to authorize and now I'm seeing the familiar fails with the subscription. I purchased it successfully a few minutes ago I'm using IE explorer.

I got a lot of help here and need a reminder please

I seem to remember I had to Enter the Phrem address manually in the browser. Chrome did not work and I used IE or Firefox.
What is the exact Phrem address again?

And I think I had to turn off some security functions. I'm using Microsoft Security essentials.

Ant tips would be appreciated.

calebbrennan

27 Jun 2018

My code meter app is current, my dongle is active and installed.
I thought my mistake was that even though I purchased the subscription I had to register it.
So I went to my email receipt for my purchase and clicked the link in the email that said "manage and register your products"

but when I click on this link I get a drop down menu that does not have "subscription" as a product to be registered. It's not there?
After I installed Reason 10 it took me weeks to get it to authorize but when I bought one RE a few weeks later it authorized right away.

I've reviewed the instructions and followed the protocols two nights in row.

Is subscription to RE's considered a product?

eXode

28 Jun 2018

Remember that subscriptions are online only, so if you are looking to authorize to run offline, you can't do that with subs.

• Information