Wow

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Dotg Tha OG

30 Jun 2015

I must say i have a totally different opinion on Reason now. For the last 60 days plus i have been studying mixing and mastering and playing with Reason 8 it's  a Beast once you learn and understand what using eq' compressors and limiters is all about it takes Reason to a whole new level ,and when you add the flexibility of being able to route the racks however you want... Pure Heaven!!!! and im saying this after using Ableton 9 Suite, Logic Pro X ,BitWig and Harrison Mixbus (which i absolutely love) I came back to Reason i have Waves V9 Complete With All the top Mastering Engineers bundles . i think its the Ears when it comes to mixing and mastering, and creativity when it comes to Music and most Important you gotta have a good Song to inspire all of the other things i mention in this comment... And that's what every Top Mixing Mastering Engineer mention when they talked about mixing and mastering... So Its really about what you perfer to use and where you wanna take the ideas your hearing in your Head..And hopefully its not strange Voices... Lol, and with that being said Play On Playa

• Information