ReWire Master: 15 years of silence

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Ostermilk

22 Sep 2015

Lowlifebware wrote:
I can only assume...
Therein lies your issue.

How much extra latency is introduced when you use 64 channels in the SSL as opposed to one? How much 'slower' does Kontakt get the more audio outputs you use from it, Likewise how much extra latency over it's initial overhead does Rewire use when dealing with 64 channels rather than two?

If your read that post of Normen's that you agreed with again you will get why the latency will not increase significantly with more channels.

btw here's the tool I used for measuring the latency introduced by Rewiriing Reason to Studio One V2 you can try it yourself rather than assume that my figures are wrong. There are plenty of other tools too that will do the same job if you prefer.

Normen's VMG-01 sadly won't work here though as we can't use Reason as a Rewire host currently... ;)

Roulian

03 Jun 2017

I would love to use Reason as a master rewire!

EnochLight

04 Jun 2017

Roulian wrote:I would love to use Reason as a master rewire!
Thread resurrection time! :puf_bigsmile:

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

pedrocaetanos

06 Jun 2017

EnochLight wrote:
Roulian wrote:I would love to use Reason as a master rewire!
Thread resurrection time! :puf_bigsmile:
Yes... how else? It's the end of times, the apocalypse has come, hell has frozen, Reason supports VST!´ :puf_bigsmile:
Which coincidentally was debated in this thread.
It's a Brave New World... or to some, Paradise Lost... (Reason: Covenant) ;)
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

• Information