Selling Reason 9.2

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
aftrshok99

03 Feb 2017

Not sure if this is the correct place on this site but I'm needing to sell my Reason 9.2 license in hopes to pay off a few Doctor bills. I'm asking $230 for it.

Thanks!!!
Reason+ / Bitwig Studio 4 / NI Maschine MK3 / Novation Launchpad Mini MK3 / NI M32

Gorgon

03 Feb 2017

aftrshok99 wrote:Not sure if this is the correct place on this site but I'm needing to sell my Reason 9.2 license in hopes to pay off a few Doctor bills. I'm asking $230 for it.

Thanks!!!
This is the right place. Hope you can sell it soon and I wish you all the best with your bills. Must be tough. But you'll be ok in the end.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

syrokitty

04 Feb 2017

@OP - just letting you know that I PM'd you lastnight. =)

aftrshok99

04 Feb 2017

Pending sale
Reason+ / Bitwig Studio 4 / NI Maschine MK3 / Novation Launchpad Mini MK3 / NI M32

ravisoni

04 Feb 2017

Still got it?
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

HepCat

04 Feb 2017

Sorry to hear about your medical bills. We get all essential medical care for free here in the UK, sad to hear how things are in the USA for the average person. Hope all goes well.

Southgate

05 Feb 2017

HepCat wrote:We get all essential medical care for free here in the UK, sad to hear how things are in the USA for the average person.
That is to say...That UK residents do not pay extra towards the point of delivery for medical care, but we still pay via 'taxes' for our medical treatment.

Nothing is for "FREE"!

;)

Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

05 Feb 2017

Southgate wrote:
HepCat wrote:We get all essential medical care for free here in the UK, sad to hear how things are in the USA for the average person.
That is to say...That UK residents do not pay extra towards the point of delivery for medical care, but we still pay via 'taxes' for our medical treatment.

Nothing is for "FREE"!

;)
Unless you just pop into the UK to have your illness/operation/babies and then bog off afterwards.

aisling

06 Feb 2017

Grumbleweed wrote:
Southgate wrote:

Nothing is for "FREE"!

;)
Unless you just pop into the UK to have your illness/operation/babies and then bog off afterwards.
Just read about a case of a family with a father suffering from dementia, who's wife and son flew him to the UK, and left/dumped him there. Since he suffered from dementia, it took a while to locate the next of kin all the while getting treated.

aftrshok99

06 Feb 2017

@aisling Now that's a little bit jacked up, not sure how you could do that to someone.

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Feb 2017

Since this is ReasonTalk, a Reason community, it made me feel really bad to read about a person who has to sell a license to a piece of software that makes musicians or hobbyists find peace within by unleashing creativity, just to add to a health care budget. Especially coming from Scandinavia and not having to worry financially about going to the doctor. Nobody should.

For that reason, I want to do a donation drive that will end tomorrow, february 7th @ 10pm CET. Let's save that Reason license! You can find the donate button at the footer of our site - The pool will start at $50, so only $180 to go!

Update: Previous donators - None of this will affect the money already donated to ReasonTalk, this is purely a private initiative.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

aftrshok99

06 Feb 2017

I'm not even sure what to say to Kenni and anyone else who has donated or thinking about donating.....I never would of ever asked for something like this, loss for words right now. I'll at least say this, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

HepCat

06 Feb 2017

Kenni wrote:Since this is ReasonTalk, a Reason community, it made me feel really bad to read about a person who has to sell a license to a piece of software that makes musicians or hobbyists find peace within by unleashing creativity, just to add to a health care budget. Especially coming from Scandinavia and not having to worry financially about going to the doctor. Nobody should.

For that reason, I want to do a donation drive that will end tomorrow, february 7th @ 10pm CET. Let's save that Reason license! You can find the donate button at the footer of our site - The pool will start at $50, so only $170 to go!

Update: Previous donators - None of this will affect the money already donated to ReasonTalk, this is purely a private initiative.
Hi, nice idea, but the only link l'm seeing is a donate to site button, is that the one you mean? So, if a person wanted to donate to the site, they'd have to wait til Feb 7 @ 10pm CET?

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Feb 2017

HepCat wrote: Hi, nice idea, but the only link l'm seeing is a donate to site button, is that the one you mean? So, if a person wanted to donate to the site, they'd have to wait til Feb 7 @ 10pm CET?
Yes, that's the one.

Well, that's one way of seeing it, or you could mark your donation with: SaveTheLicense
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

raveled
Competition Winner

06 Feb 2017

Great initiative, hope it will hit the mark!

HepCat

06 Feb 2017

Kenni wrote:
HepCat wrote: Hi, nice idea, but the only link l'm seeing is a donate to site button, is that the one you mean? So, if a person wanted to donate to the site, they'd have to wait til Feb 7 @ 10pm CET?
Yes, that's the one.

Well, that's one way of seeing it, or you could mark your donation with: SaveTheLicense
Please keep us informed of the running total :^)

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Feb 2017

We're now at $100 already!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Feb 2017

$110!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Feb 2017

$135 - Haha, this is incredible. Only $95 to go!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Kenni
Site Admin

06 Feb 2017

$165 - This is simply amazing!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Tyler Durden

06 Feb 2017

Nice people on this forum :)

Anyone got Reason 6 for sale?

aisling

06 Feb 2017

aftrshok99 wrote:@aisling Now that's a little bit jacked up, not sure how you could do that to someone.

Yes cold and callous. Karma (in the western sense, not true eastern sense) will bite back!
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/04/br ... ir-hearts/

Kenni
Site Admin

07 Feb 2017

Only $62 to go! - Amazing community effort indeed!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Bumbum

07 Feb 2017

Kenni, you da MVP. admin that we dont deserve :D
donated!

• Information