reason 30 trail complication

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
eseoro

17 Jan 2017

I just spent all night, 5 hours + trying to figure out how to begin using reason. I got to the part when i downloaded reason icon onto my home screen, and once i click the application to login it says
"internet connection failed
Couldn't reach the propellerhead servers. please verify that your internet connection works correctly and then try again".
my internet is completely fine, i even went as far as downloading offline authorizer for it and no success. Im just letting you know that there is a problem because at this point i'm just accepting that this isnt going to work without wiping my whole computer clean or something... i just want to make some fire beats one time for the one time. Something always is the problem.

Bumbum

17 Jan 2017

Do you have software firewall or hardware firewall that could block the connection ?

chk071

17 Jan 2017

eseoro wrote:I got to the part when i downloaded reason icon onto my home screen
Where exactly did you download it from, and why didn't it install a desktop icon by default during the installation?

BTW, what does "reason 30 trail" mean?
:reason: :rebirth:

• Information