Propellerhead shop / login

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
rabu

31 May 2016

Hi all,

I have a problem with the propellerhead shop:
If I use the propellerheads.se website without being logged in, I can access the shop.
As soon as I'm logged in, I get the error message
"Error. Something went wrong, please try reloading the page."

I tried different browsers and different devices, and I always get the same error message.

Did any of you ever came across this behavior?

rabu

31 May 2016

...just to clarify: this only happens when I try to access the shop on the propellerhead website.

Olivier

31 May 2016

I haven't seen this myself. Maybe you can try clearing all propellerhead.se related cookies? Try a different browser?
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

rabu

31 May 2016

eauhm wrote:I haven't seen this myself. Maybe you can try clearing all propellerhead.se related cookies? Try a different browser?
Tried that, thank you. Even used different browsers and different devices - same behavior on iPad.
If it works fine with your account, I think it might be a problem with my account?

Olivier

31 May 2016

rabu wrote:
eauhm wrote:I haven't seen this myself. Maybe you can try clearing all propellerhead.se related cookies? Try a different browser?
Tried that, thank you. Even used different browsers and different devices - same behavior on iPad.
If it works fine with your account, I think it might be a problem with my account?
Sounds like it indeed. One last thing to check might be to see if it's your network. But I doubt that. Can't hurt to check when possibles though. In such cases I try to open something using my cable line at home vs my cellphones 4G network. If the act the same, I'd be making a ticket at propellerheads myself.

rabu

31 May 2016

Network is not the problem - tried it through different networks.
I opened a ticket with the props 20th of May, no response (well, I got an auto-reply with the case number). So I thought I ask here if other people have similar problems.
How long does it usually take to get a response? Props will be well busy with the new release…

Olivier

31 May 2016

rabu wrote:Network is not the problem - tried it through different networks.
I opened a ticket with the props 20th of May, no response (well, I got an auto-reply with the case number). So I thought I ask here if other people have similar problems.
How long does it usually take to get a response? Props will be well busy with the new release…
Sounds to me you took all the right steps. I hope this gets resolved.

rabu

21 Jun 2016

Sorry to pull this up, but the problem described above is still there:
I can view the propellerhead homepage and the shop. As soon as I log in with my user account (which works fine) and try to access the shop, I get an error page (see first post).
Now this problem is urgent, because I cannot upgrade to version 9 and the beta will run out someday soon.
Contacted propellerheads 20.05., 26.05., 15.06. - no answer. Tried again today, but I'm not confident to get an answer at all after 3 failed attempts.

Does anybody experience something similar? Do you know any fix? Tried various browsers and devices, it has to be something with my user account IMHO.

rabu

21 Jun 2016

Great news: Propellerheads found a 'glitch' in my account and fixed it! Yeah :D

• Information